What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Exum is my first half MVP. He really upped everyone's level.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I loved how he played...But Jesus I find it impossible to choose 1 person. Gun to my head I probably choose....Hell I couldn't pick one. Too many great performances so far.

I loved how he played...But Jesus I find it impossible to choose 1 person. Gun to my head I probably choose....Hell I couldn't pick one. Too many great performances so far.
Exum really upped the level. Or Ingles cause he's a stud.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ta
I have soooo many who people know me for being a jazz fan, the only one for hundreds of miles in all directions.. in my crowd, work, family, I told them

ahaha now they see
Take a peek at my user name; me too :) It's awesome that the national pundits are giving us so much love. Oh, btw, what the heck has gotten into the Pelicans these last two games!???!?!?!?! Another 36 from Mirotic.

Wow
I just caught up to live tv. (I had to put my daughter to bed. Brush teeth, read books, sing bedtime somgs etc)
Bros. Wtf. This has to be the highest scoring first half in jazz history right? Im blown away by our guys. Especially ingles and X but really all of them. Has anyone played poorly?
**** draymond. Hopefully he gets a tech for the arguing at the end of the half.
How bout dat bounce on the Spida three at the end there?
Yer a good dad fishbro.

@fishonjazz i'll put up $5 for a gofundme so you can skip work and enjoy this

Im just gonna stay up and tough it out. **** it.
Thanks though bro.

I actually have 40 hours of vacation time left and its really tempting to just call off and use 8 hours of it but i plan to cash out those 40 hours for christmas money. Plus i cant leave my peeps at work hanging to have to work twice as hard to cover my ***. Wouldnt feel right.

**** sleep anyway. I see all ya’ll foreigners and international jazz fans watching games at ungodly hours. Time to suck it up.

The warriors are the jazz bitch.

Welp the refs were at risk for being on the wrong side of the spread so they ignored that kick.