What's new

Jazz ownership roasted by yahoo (front page) for not giving Malone a seat.

No Miller cares less about basketball than Greg.
That MIGHT play out to the Jazz's advantage, actually. For the first time in his career, Kevin O'Connor is actually being allowed to be the general manager of the Utah Jazz.

1 - He's a child masquerading as a graying, dressed up Smash Mouth fan.
2 - Drama, controversy, a good time. You know, what Karl does.
3 - They don't. The best players are usually lousy coaches, GMs, whatever. Although I wouldn't mind Karl acting as a part-time big-man/conditioning consultant. Anymore than that and you are asking for trouble

One rumor to throw in; I'm pretty sure Karl's mouth-running cost him his business association with the LHM auto group. That's what someone told me that works in those companies anyway.

I was trying to positively rep you but it wouldn't let me. No lies. Agree with everything you said and the Smash Mouth drop in made me lol

That MIGHT play out to the Jazz's advantage, actually. For the first time in his career, Kevin O'Connor is actually being allowed to be the general manager of the Utah Jazz.

Like a dummy I used to blame KOC for the bone-headed crap around the Jazz org. I'm seeing the light. I'm slow, but I come around eventually.

Oh Greg, you stupid *** ****. I hope you die in a grease fire.
Way to go over the top there tiger. Nobody's life should be involved in a 'game'.

As for Malone, I am starting to put the pieces together, and have come to the conclusion that Malone is doing similar damage to his rep that Dantley did. It's a good thing for him that his number is already retired, and he's already in the hall, because the way he is acting is childish at best. As has been said, you want tickets from the Millers, CALL and ask for them. How are they supposed to know that he wants them if he doesn't communicate with them. Now, IF he doesn't want to ask for them, than keep your mouth shut about it and don't make it look like they weren't offered to him.

I listened to the bulk of the 'Karl Malone show', and I found it entertaining to be sure, but there was no substance to it. And unfortunately, I found myself respecting Malone a lot less after it was done.

https://greginutah.com/

This sheds some light from Greg's prospective on the matter. Greg isn't his dad for sure ,but like his dad he has committed to keeping the Jazz here. He has my support.

I like the part where he whines about being stood up for lunch. "but, but Karl even said we should be friends, and then he doesn't call"

I understand most of what he is saying, and I understand the risk/concern with having Karl as full-time staff, but I just don't like his childish comebacks and calling people out via twitter.

also, Phil Johnson needs to write a book or something about what actually happened with Jerry. I think the truth is somewhere in between the two sides of the story.

Karl is the king of saying stupid misinformed sh*t. Greg should be smart enough, but apparently not, to steer clear of a pissing match with an idiot like Karl.

This is some great entertainment. I'm hoping Karl has a ramped up emotional response to this. I know Greg comes off as a douche here but you have to appreciate how open and candid he was about this. On the other hand I can see why people are upset with him.

1 - He's a child masquerading as a graying, dressed up Smash Mouth fan.
2 - Drama, controversy, a good time. You know, what Karl does.
3 - They don't. The best players are usually lousy coaches, GMs, whatever. Although I wouldn't mind Karl acting as a part-time big-man/conditioning consultant. Anymore than that and you are asking for trouble

One rumor to throw in; I'm pretty sure Karl's mouth-running cost him his business association with the LHM auto group. That's what someone told me that works in those companies anyway.

I love the hypocrisy between the two paragraphs. Completely pathetic: whining about Karl Malone, someone who actually is close to Sloan and, to whatever degree, the situation, while pushing third-rate gossip as coda in the same post. Shameless, egotistical and laughable.

Embarrassing.

As are the attacks on Malone's maturity, considering Miller's idiotic response. Ludicrously one-sided, and blinkered.

Oh, and I note that there's yet more circumstantial evidence that Duh-Ron had quite a bit to do with the Sloan retirement, something you've claimed again and again is untrue. Huh.

I'm sure the same guy that told you about the Miller family's business dealings assured you that it was all untrue. One question: was this in a Best Buy parking lot?

did you really think this was about the price of the ticket and Malone's affordability?

Everything about this franchise is cheap.

Including a great deal of the moronic fanbase.

The same people that defended Deron Williams, right up until the day he was traded. Then, when they booed him upon his return, this was retroactively supposed to be about Sloan.

Note that the "fans" didn't really boo Deron until he was traded. These idiots remind me of a yipping little dog my uncle owned: it used to growl at furniture.

Such is low-level Darwinism matched to high rates of endogamy.

No loyalty whatsoever. Not from these fans. Not for Stockton (remember how the majority of fans left EARLY in game 4 in 03, even as most of us suspected it was his last season), Malone or Sloan.

Instead, Greg Miller is the respectable party here, "lowering" himself by responding to Malone. What an empire of dirt.

go jazz.

Everything about this franchise is cheap.

Including a great deal of the moronic fanbase.

The same people that defended Deron Williams, right up until the day he was traded. Then, when they booed him upon his return, this was retroactively supposed to be about Sloan.

Note that the "fans" didn't really boo Deron until he was traded. These idiots remind me of a yipping little dog my uncle owned: it used to growl at furniture.

Such is low-level Darwinism matched to high rates of endogamy.

No loyalty whatsoever. Not from these fans. Not for Stockton (remember how the majority of fans left EARLY in game 4 in 03, even as most of us suspected it was his last season), Malone or Sloan.

Instead, Greg Miller is the respectable party here, "lowering" himself by responding to Malone. What an empire of dirt.

go jazz.

Hate dogs like that

I love the hypocrisy between the two paragraphs. Completely pathetic: whining about Karl Malone, someone who actually is close to Sloan and, to whatever degree, the situation, while pushing third-rate gossip as coda in the same post. Shameless, egotistical and laughable.

Embarrassing.

As are the attacks on Malone's maturity, considering Miller's idiotic response. Ludicrously one-sided, and blinkered.

Oh, and I note that there's yet more circumstantial evidence that Duh-Ron had quite a bit to do with the Sloan retirement, something you've claimed again and again is untrue. Huh.

I'm sure the same guy that told you about the Miller family's business dealings assured you that it was all untrue. One question: was this in a Best Buy parking lot?
You're going to bleed out of your ****** over circumstantial evidence then come after me for... anything? Talk about hypocrisy.

It's hard pretending like you're the arbiter of all truth and right.

Your homering for Sloan and Malone borders on zealotry. They can do no wrong, is that how it goes?