What's new

Jazz Play The Magic: A Gamethread 7pm Mountain TIme

So.. is it Ra-ul or Ha-Hul Neto? DM had just called him Ra-ul on the post game interview with KK.

Soo... Mitchell can play PG pretty damn well. I say we forget about looking for distributing PGs and find a SG who can shoot well from outside instead to replace Rubio.
Been saying this since day one.

Or get a good point guard. Either way.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Can’t get it in salt lake. It’s a bummer cause the **** is good stuff. And popular everywhere else. You can get it at Lee’s discount liquor in wendover.
Huh.
I have a good friend (my best friend tbh) who drinks the **** outta this **** called Coldcock. Buys *****oads of it when he goes to Nevada. Good stuff.
Rivals the red stag even

I don't care that Orlando was tired and has a bad bench. This was a pretty impressive win.

To be down 2 PGs we're lucky it's happening at this point in the season. I'm hoping we beat a Lebronless Lakers team Friday.

are all 3 of out pointguards pretty even ? I mean neto stepped in well....and he even has the same skin tone as rubio

I don't care that Orlando was tired and has a bad bench. This was a pretty impressive win.

To be down 2 PGs we're lucky it's happening at this point in the season. I'm hoping we beat a Lebronless Lakers team Friday.
I think we will.
DM is hitting his stride

Glad to see the return of the Ingles 3 ball.