What's new

Jazz players at the World Cup

Final statline for Exum vs Ukraine:
14/3/3/1st/0to in 19 minutes of play, 6/7 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 1/1 from FT

https://live.baskethotel.com/lkf/?lang=1

9 pts, 80% shooting, 1/1 FT, 2rb, 1 ast, 1 st, 0 to... much more positive today, and much more aggressive with the ball in his hands. But Ukraine is really bad...

Exum looking real good today.

Damn, Exum just made a great pass.

He's been making those all game long. Really impressed with his vision and passing.

Exum now with 14, 3 and 3. Leading both teams in scoring.

Final statline for Exum vs Ukraine:
14/3/3/1st/0to in 19 minutes of play, 6/7 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 1/1 from FT

:cool:

France vs Greece is about to start... will be giving updates here, if anybody is interested :)

Gobert with 2 rbs already, but also made a HORRIBLE foul on Giannis who was on a break and dunked it... and-1 +technical foul for Gobert.
Rudy with eurostep ( :D ) ... misses the layup, takes his rebound but fails to control the ball and it goes out of bounds.
2 more rebounds for Rudy... bad pass hits the board and the rim....
Gobert misses a contested layup in the paint, misses the tip in...
Another defensive rebound for Gobert.
...Second quarter...
Gobert misses alley-oop attempt, gets the rebound and slams it... he's fouled too... misses the FT
Def. reb...offensive rebound
Block maybe(? not sure if he caught it, but was either a block or forced bad miss by a greek player on a layup)
Gobert fouled on a layup attempt, after a pick n roll play... scores both FT. Nice!
Great block for Gobert! Followed by a nice hustle play on the offensive end... followed by a monster two-handed dunk. Followed by Gobert taking a charge in D. Gobert's motor is awesome right now! All these happened within 1 minute of play.
Batum to Gobert! Alley-oop! SWEEEET!
... End of first half! 8pts, 9Rb, 2bl at halftime!
...Third quarter...
(non-Jazz related - Papanikolaou who was signed yesterday by the Rockets looks good)
...France looks quite helpless in the paint without Gobert on the floor.
Gobert in.
Nice close in and trap on the sideline... forced a TO...
(non-Jazz related - Giannis looks great!)
Dunk! And-1 Gobert! Makes the FT! His FT shooting looks great!
Great block by Gobert ruled a foul... Gobert with a rebound! I think that's officially a double double now!
Gobert finishes the quarter with a nice block at the buzzer!
4th quarter
Def Reb for Gobert!
Another monster block for Gobert! Wow!
Gobert is out. France leads by 16. 7 mins to go, I wonder if they are going to let him back in...
Gobert is back in... couldn't control a nice pass under the rim.

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm french and barely seen Gobert play this season (I'm a Spurs fan, don't hit me :D ), but i'm impressed by this guy on every France match i've seen, no doubt is gonna be a starter during the WC.

12 min at half time today and already 8 points and 9 rebounds.

Sadly i hadn't the time to watch the Jazz this season, how is he doing in the NBA ? Do you think he's gonna have more minutes in the upcoming season ?

Sorry if I made english mistakes

Can this Heurtel PG on France play? He's been doing well boxscore wise the past 2 games. Never heard of him before.