What's new

Jazz @ Rockets 5:00 PM MT Game Thread

How are they able to find their 6 foot 6 center tucker but we can’t find out 7 foot 1 center wide open underneath the basket?

Im ready to pull the plug on this jazz team. Theyre just not fun at all to watch. I miss crowder and favors.

I don't miss Chowder going 1-9 from 3.

This win was so sweet. I still feel that Clarkson should have seen more minutes tonight in crunch time but yeah.. F the Rockets.

Lol they keeping you hostage there or something?
Basically... I had an argument with my wife years ago about how much time is reasonable to stay at the in laws on a school night and now I don’t ask... if I am the one who asks if we can leave then she thinks I hate her family and never want to be social.

Basically... I had an argument with my wife years ago about how much time is reasonable to stay at the in laws on a school night and now I don’t ask... if I am the one who asks if we can leave then she thinks I hate her family and never want to be social.
That doesn’t sound fun, hang in there..

Big reason why we won: Utah's ability to attack the switch early and beat players off the dribble. Clarkson was amazing in this regard. Conley was pretty good too. Come playoff time, having capable shot creators will be huge.

And that last shot: Bogey so clutch. All your turnovers are forgiven.