What's new

Jazz sign Ed Davis

You guys are going to be hoping for an Exum trade all the way to Feb 6, 2020. IT.............................................................AIN'T......................................................HAPPENING!

May as well spell his name Dante Pgof.

I’m glad you’re seeing the light brother ... he’s gonna put a smile on your face

Utah has the framework to contend now. If Utah can swing keeping a guy like Neto around, we're golden.

Going into the off season, Utah's biggest issue was shooting and offensive weapons. The system generated open looks but nothing connected. Mitchell was getting honed-in on by opposing D's. So Utah gets Conley and Bojan. Nice, but we lose some of that defensive toughness in Favors and the insurance in case the ONE guy they can't have go down for a while in Gobert.

Utah signs Davis to a sweetheart deal for the team. He happens to be one of the better defenders in the league (D+/- only second to Gobert and a rebounding monster) and is perfectly capable of anchoring a second unit.

Zanic isn't messing around, boys. LET'S F***ING GO!!!

Last edited:
Utah has the framework to contend now. If Utah can swing keeping a guy like Neto around, we're golden.

Going into the off season, Utah's biggest issue was shooting and offensive weapons. The system generated open looks but nothing connected. Mitchell was getting honed-in on by opposing D's. So Utah gets Conley and Bojan. Nice, but we lose some of that defensive toughness in Favors and the insurance in case the ONE guy they can't have go down for a while in Gobert.

Utah signs Reed to a sweetheart deal for the team. He happens to be one of the better defenders in the league (D+/- only second to Gobert and a rebounding monster) and is perfectly capable of anchoring a second unit.

Zanic isn't messing around, boys. LET'S F***ING GO!!!
Reed isnt making the team now.

Can't hit a free throw to save his neck! But otherwise, pretty solid backup!
Sure, first thing to mention about the guy is free throws... because the Jazz brought him on to hit free throws.

Jazz gonna suck guys, Ed Davis isn't very good at free throws. Sorry to rain on the parade.

I've been watching a lot of Ed Davis game highlights. Aside from running the floor like a gazelle (for his size) he always seems to have really good timing and he tends to be in the right place at the right time. He also has good hands and doesn't fumble the ball.

Seems like a very humble guy too:

I've been watching a lot of Ed Davis game highlights. Aside from running the floor like a gazelle (for his size) he always seems to have really good timing and he tends to be in the right place at the right time. He also has good hands and doesn't fumble the ball.

Seems like a very humble guy too:

Yeah but how's his free throws? /ducks

Yeah but how's his free throws? /ducks

I know you're only kidding and ---- the Lakers but...

1609shaq_gallery-29.jpg

Plus Shaq makes Ed Davis look like Mark Price on the line....