What's new

JAZZ@ Stun THUNDER - 6PM MT KJAZZ

OKC is 12-4. They have played 10 home games and have won 8. They lost a home game to the Grizzilies who are #1 in some power rankings. But they also lost at Home to Atlanta who is 9-4

This week at home the Thunder beat Charlote on Monday by 45 points and Wednesday they beat Houston by 22.

I think the main objective for this game is to be solid and competitive and to keep up their tempo. It will be hard to win, but we can step up as a team.

Just like the Spurs, they lost to Miami, but they were solid (even without big3), so they will keep in mind that next time they may beat them.

OKC is 12-4. They have played 10 home games and have won 8. They lost a home game to the Grizzilies who are #1 in some power rankings. But they also lost at Home to Atlanta who is 9-4

This week at home the Thunder beat Charlote on Monday by 45 points and Wednesday they beat Houston by 22.

That means they should only beat us by about 11 points or so.

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 6 minutes ago
Alec Burks working hard with Jeff Hornacek right now on the floor in OKC - Burks should get some run tonight

I doubt it, unless the jazz are down 20

It will be interesting to see if Carroll's energy will be contagious to the other starters. If we get off to a bad start against OKC at home, it's all over. There will be no coming back.

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 6 minutes ago
Alec Burks working hard with Jeff Hornacek right now on the floor in OKC - Burks should get some run tonight

I doubt it, unless the jazz are down 20

jazz down by 20 against OKC? very likely.

They must be Satan worshipers or Atheists then because if you remember 2-3 seasons ago on New Years Eve, OKC was gifted the game when OKC went to the FT and missed and Millsap got the rebound and was fouled (over the back) and they somehow called the foul on him giving them 2 more FT's to get the lead. Then more of a minor/lesser issue Ronnie Price attempted the game winning 3 from the corner and as fouled but I wouldn't expect that to be called often anyway.

I remember that game well seeing as I was 3 rows back from the Jazz bench. That shot from Price was right by us. He was hit on the hand, and arm, and should have been sent to the line. The foul on Sap was on the other side of the court but was still A WTF moment.

Crazy game I think it was New Years night or right around there. We got to stay and meet the players. Deron Williams mom was there, The Brewer family.
Everyone was nice. That was right after Maynor left, so he came out and hugged a lot of the players. Boozer was no where to be see, or AK.

If burks get no burn tonight I'll be physically upset like I was after the opening game on the season .... I don't care if we win by 20.... Burks must play!!!

Free Burks!!!

Was listening to gunther and graham today and they said that demarre carroll's agent had talked to jazz management earlier in the year complaining about his lack of playing time. Then shortly after that conversation he started getting playing time again.

Found that interesting and hadn't heard anything about it before

It's great that we are starting Carrol. Man he really is the future of this team

I know, it is funny how corbin has tried lots of different lineups (which im proud of him for btw) but about the only starting lineup he has not tried is the one most of us would like to see.

It would be so fun to see a starting lineup with at least 3 of The Four in it. Something like mo, burks, hayward, favors, jeffy.

I know, it is funny how corbin has tried lots of different lineups (which im proud of him for btw) but about the only starting lineup he has not tried is the one most of us would like to see.

It would be so fun to see a starting lineup with at least 3 of The Four in it. Something like mo, burks, hayward, favors, jeffy.

It's amazing how a scrub (good energy bench player, don't get me wrong) plays one good game, and gets rewarded with a spot in the rotation.
The young studs have to almost play good everytime out or they seem to be in danger of losing mins, or out of the rotation all together.