What's new

JAZZ@ Stun THUNDER - 6PM MT KJAZZ

tumblr_m6w55nLojF1rupmkgo1_500.gif

Lol

Corbin is the dumbest coach i have ever seen in my whole life. Every time when Enes starts good on a game he is taking him out early. 4 Points and 3 offensive rebounds in 5 Minutes and this SUCKrone Corbin is taking him out of the ****ing game.

go to hell man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4qLPdI7bZnI#t=1s

Why the hell SUCKrone Corbin is couching like a robot every night on every single game ? Is this guy not able to react if some of his starters are sucking ? Im the biggest AL fan on this Page, BUT why he is letting him play, if he is sucking on offense and also is not able to play defense ?

go to helll, that is buisness dude

Just signed up, been following forum for a long time, but due to my frustration with Al Jefferson I feel I need to start venting my frustration on this forum.

Al Jefferson is MUD

One day we will loose Kanter to an other Team, and this dude will be a double time bigger steel than Omar asik for the Houston Rockets.

--I have to say...Kanter was hustling tonight. That airball was painful, but he rebounded the ball, and when he does that, good things happen!
--Jefferson is sucking tonight and is letting Perkins push him up to the three point line.
--Hayward has become a bit of a chucker.
--Tinsley sucks
--Favors has got to finish at the basket. He goes up like a little girl time and time again.
--The offense is not good. We are a relatively selfish team (or at least passing-impaired) when it comes down to it. Spacing is bad and people are confused at times where to be.