What's new

Jazz @ Suns October 25th 8pm Mountain Time

Burks needs to play when we are struggling to score. We need someone who can drive when we can't hit our shots.

Hard to consistently give favors the ball down low with Rudy clogging the paint.

He gets it down there every now and then, but the thing is he gets the ball in a scoring position so infrequently, he can never really develop any kind of rhythm or confidence. He has made a lot of great passes out of the post this year.

Overall this team just needs to learn how to take care of the ball and how to score easy points. I think Hood being in and out the first 4 games kind of threw an early wrench into that. I think they will figure it out.

They have completely given up, they do not care. This defense is pathetic. I can't remember the last time I was more disappointed in this team.

Why is Burks not playing. This is a different team since the OKC win. They didn’t look this bad in Minnesota, that’s for sure.

the worst thing about that quarter was we had them in the penalty with 8 mins to go and just should have driven every opportunity.

This, and double this. But over all the energy level was garbage, even for a back to back game. What the heck does the staff over train them or something?

Well, on a positive note, Hood is was scoring efficiently. Gobert put up his usual numbers. The turnovers are a killer, and part of it is that guys just don't have confidence on offense.

Too many people trying to do what they've never done before

Ingles regular starter, Rodney primary scorer, Gobert the center of attention, DM playing pg in the nba, favors stretch 4, Rubio trying to play carefully, Quin trying to coach pace and space without three point shooters.

Gotta get the right people in the right positions doing the right things to succeed.

Excellent point.

this defense is pathetic af too... this is the most frustration i've felt since corbin era.

Hard to play good D when your offense commits 21 turnovers. The Suns offensive rating is 97, which is below league average. So yeah, it's not the defenses fault this game.