What's new

JAZZ THUNDER GAME THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
lol wut?

Bruh, the defensive rating the Jazz had tonight would be the #3 defensive rating in the NBA.

The offense wasnt good, but they had 35 assist. So it's not like they played bad, they just missed some looks, probably due to tired legs.
Seriously the defense was great, OKC just had a superstar do superstar things. The defense kept Westbrook in check all game.

It's easily the offense that lost the game, but the Jazz got great looks and on a 2nd game of a B2B after playing in Portland the night before I'm not too concerned about it. Team just missed shots.

Oh yeah, those two were bad misses, but I think OKC's MVP tonight was Grant.

Utah was abusing OKC at the rim when he wasnt in the game. When he was in, he would come over weak-side and make life difficult for Gobert.

I think maybe PG was their mvp because he basically couldn’t miss but whatevs.

Grant seems to be putting everything together... all the flashes have turned to straight steady play. Have to wonder if he could have done more of this last season if Mello wasn’t there.

It's all starting to click again. I'm as positive about this team right now as I have been this year. We're headed in the right direction after a bumpy start. Other teams will stagnate while we continue to improve.

Agree. Great game tonight we are doing the things that made us awesome and fun last year. Thought we played really well... especially having played last night.

Ricky... holy ****... that guy should have his agent call DL tonight about his extension. On fire last night and just whipping the ball all over. That was fun AF.

And IDK. I look at that Westbrook play and I think it was a good no-call. Westbrook sold out to get his hand on the ball, and he got there. His hand was on the ball before the body contact.

Man, what a heartbreaker. Proud of the way we fought tonight though. You could tell their legs were tired in the second half, they missed so many shots they normally would have made. The defense was so awesome in the 4th. If we weren't on the second night of a back to back I definitely think we would've won.

LOL just because I called you out for complaining about something that didn't happen doesn't make me a Westbrook fanboy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app
I have watched it numerous times. Westbrook left bench during the free throw, walked along the baseline onto the court before the timeout.

You didn't do **** but waste both our times.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app