What's new

JAZZ V SPURS EASTER thread

Mission Accomplished

Have we risen???? (Jesus has and that is why we celebrate EASTER) Or is this the UP and DOWN hippity hoop Jazz that we are used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5jwLb1R0qE

524316_386997688001321_125955227438903_1219903_829828613_n.jpg

Can Manu keep the ball in control?

Will we defend the three point line?

How do we fair against a good team?

We are so ****ed. I don't see us having a chance in hell of winning this game, especially since it's in San Antonio.

I was wondering what would have a more positive/negative effect on this board between Utah winning in SA and Raja returning to the team.

Neither event is particularly likely. Not saying Raja is back. Just a speculation.

Ahh, I missed the 'would' you threw in there. I think beating the Spurs in San Antonio would bring more positive energy than Raja would negative, if he returned. It depends on the fan, though. It seems a lot of 'Jazz fans' want the team to tank. I am not one of them. Never will be. The more Jazz basketball I get to watch, the better. Win or lose.

decorated-eggs-broken-looks-on-faces1.jpg

Jazz come up short in a close one tonight. Another heart-breaker.

Its Time for WAR......................Where is all the game girls. I think are youngs are ready for easter egg hunt on the san antoino SPORES. Tonight is going be like a bad game of angry birds Utah the birds and them the ugly *** pigs, So Its time for war and yes we win by 5............................GAME GIRLS PLEASE

We win we win we win we win i will bet all my kids easter eggs and jelly beans against any one who thinks we will losse