What's new

JAZZ V SPURS EASTER thread

This is not a foul.

Story.jpg

I have a feeling the Jazz are going to lay an egg. Thanks, I'll be here all week...try the veal.

NO way in hell jazz come out with a W in san antonio if jazz win OP and i go on a date
simpely because Pop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sloan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>corbin.

and also jazz suck on the road.
and earl sucks bawlz

^Thanks. Thanks a lot. If you weren't Matt Harpring I would so neg rep you right now.

I'm so sick of the preferential treatment refs give. Hayward has 2 fouls for which he did nothing to earn them (Ginobili; Parker).

spurs have to be zombies. amazed they're still playing at the highest level.

as for the jazz they picked the perfect day to lay some eggs! can i make it though the second half at this rate....

You learn a lot about your team when they play against a squad orchestrated by Greg Popovich:

The jazz can't shoot, plain and simple. Sag in.
Frustrate the Jazz defensively, boil them down to their so-called bread and butter (Jefferson), and therefore get any established ball rhythm out of synch.
Done.

Who still want playoffs?
This is what happens when contender meets mediocre team.