What's new

JAZZ V SPURS EASTER thread

The Spurs are an example of a team with crap talent with 2-3 stars that has learned how to win....they do all the little things on the court an those little things add up to wins. The Jazz have at least 2 major mins players (CJ and Al) that dont do the little things and so they never dominate.
Corbin is also just do much worse a coach right now than Popovich is. I hope Corbin works hard and gets better

I wanted the Jazz to go to the playoffs so we can learn how to win, but now I'm think we'll get our balls mutilated if we get to the playoffs...this team needs a leader...hopefully our lotto pick/s gets us that star

easter11.jpg

I think these two could help us stop three point threat

What is the point of having two backup PGs on the floor when neither can shoot a lick. What does Ty seriously hope to accomplish with that. Kanter has also looked soft and irrelevant as of late, balls popping out of his hands like corks.

The Spurs are an example of a team with crap talent with 2-3 stars that has learned how to win....they do all the little things on the court an those little things add up to wins. The Jazz have at least 2 major mins players (CJ and Al) that dont do the little things and so they never dominate.
Corbin is also just do much worse a coach right now than Popovich is. I hope Corbin works hard and gets better

I wanted the Jazz to go to the playoffs so we can learn how to win, but now I'm think we'll get our balls mutilated if we get to the playoffs...this team needs a leader...hopefully our lotto pick/s gets us that star
Why do you hate BIG AL he is ten times better then Mansap

Realy D have is ready to bring this one back two players yall cry alot about is devin and Al there all we got right now

293-gregg-popovich-thumbs-up.png

1. The Spurs are superbly coached.
2. They have star power (including the coach), which translates into favorable calls for the entire team.
3. The Spurs have outrageously good three point shooting from seemingly every person that touches the ball.
4. Their bigs know how to pass.
5. We have no three point shooting, so the Spurs pack the paint and reach for everything (see 1 & 2 above).

And a personal note: I'm really worried about Burks' shooting!

And a personal note: I'm really worried about Burks' shooting!

What??!! I thought Hornacek was working with him? I thought Horny can turn anyone into a threat from the curl or outside.

/Dripping with sarcasm

This team looks like they have given up on the season. They haven't been the same since that 4 OT loss to Atlanta.

No toughness, no fight, no sense of urgency, and they're stupid. There's a reason why teams keep giving us wide open jumpers. Yet, we keep casting and bricking away.... We just refuse to draw any contact and get to the FT line.

It's tough to draw fouls if your guards have no space to get up to speed. They give us looks on the outside teasing to shoot and preventing drives clogging the lane. No spacing: no room for bigs to operate and no drives for guards to get fouled.

Has Jefferson boxed out... Ever?

For someone so unathletic, you would think he'd have far better fundamentals.