What's new

***Jazz v Tankers Preseason game - Tue Oct 8, 7pm***

Can someone recommend a link to a stream for tonight? (Or PM me?) Didn't realize that League Pass doesn't show them.

You know maybe I just need to view this as a good thing. I lost faith in Ty a long time ago and don't believe he should be a head coach in the NBA.

I'm sure Dennis Lindsey sees Ty for the tool that he is and only sees decisions like these as confirmation that his plan not to keep Ty after this season is the right thing.

Can't say I'm shocked Burks is coming off the bench...

Today on Tipoff Locke started to say.... Hey maybe burks should not start... Locke always seems to tip the hat of the coaching staff.,.

I personally think this is good for him as long as he gets starter minutes.,

@Peter_J_Novak: I told you guys on media day that Richard Jefferson was starting and you all mocked me. This decision was foreordained from the beginning.

Don't know if this has been posted yet. It looks like Burks is NOT starting tonight. Permission to stab your Corbin voodoo doll is granted.

DJJazzyJody

Utah Jazz starters: Trey Burke, Gordon Hayward, Richard Jefferson, Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter. #GSWatUTA

Funny to watch Carroll completely outplaying Big Al. Jefferson already in mid season form jogging after rebounds, and playing no defense.

@DJJazzyJody 57 minutes ago

Corbin on Richard Jefferson: "He’s come into camp in great shape. He has experience. He knows how to play. He can read situations."