What's new

Jazz v. Warriors THE DECENT

KOC wrote:

This game is a double Whammy if we win GS pick is farther away plus we are closer to dragging out this pitiful season.

Pitiful season? Is it really all that pitiful that in a lockout shortened season with almost no practice time, this very young Jazz team manages to keep thier heads above .500 and in contention for a playoff birth while guys like Hayward, Favors, and Burks continue to develop?

I've long thought that you were the worst poster on this board. Your continued idiocy only cements that belief even further. Would it be too much to ask of you to find yourself another NBA team and root for them to tank? Seriously, you are the worst kind of fan.

Im going to watch this game at Iggy's and Cheer everytime the Jazz do something good, and when GS does something good I will also cheer. My watior is going to be so confused.

KOC wrote:

Pitiful season? Is it really all that pitiful that in a lockout shortened season with almost no practice time, this very young Jazz team manages to keep thier heads above .500 and in contention for a playoff birth while guys like Hayward, Favors, and Burks continue to develop?

I've long thought that you were the worst poster on this board. Your continued idiocy only cements that belief even further. Would it be too much to ask of you to find yourself another NBA team and root for them to tank? Seriously, you are the worst kind of fan.

I also wrote decent over descent

It's too late to apologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPuPew5SnEI

Positives of the season Paul Millsap is the man and still on the team and then ???

Im going to watch this game at Iggy's and Cheer everytime the Jazz do something good, and when GS does something good I will also cheer. My watior is going to be so confused.

In St George?

Jazz should easily win this game...if they don't, it will be obvious why. Hopefully the league punishes them by taking away their draft pick this year.

It would serve them right.

Chris-L and I go like once a month and catch a Jazz game there. Ill let you know when we hit the next one.

Right on. There are a couple others in Cedar/St George as well. Like Xsy

Now I'm starting to wonder if LOL BEGONE is a real account. Whoever is running this and HeavenHarris are coming undone.

If this becomes the game thread, then the Jazz have a strong chance of losing this game.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but if the Jazz lose, I will positive REP whoever it is that runs LOL BEGONE's account.

What happen to game girls and KOC you suck and 20 is mine

First image in a search for "game girls" yielded:

26307634.jpg

There's no way in hell that Millsap plays tonight if he has the same flu I have. I came down with it last night and it has taken me down.

Wash your hands folks, there's a nasty bug goin around...