What's new

Jazz visit the Magic Kingdom, Sunday Christmas Eve Eve at 6pm local time.

It seems like Hayward is pretty damn good as long as he can actually get involved in the flow of the game as opposed to just standing at the three-point line as a spot-up shooter.

Gordon should be playing SF. Burks would be backing up Foye and get more minutes. Then once Corbin removes his head from his *** he'd see how good Alec is and start him over Foye.
Also, trade Jeffy.

Mo, Jamaal, Earl
Alec, Randy, Murphy
Gordon, Marvin, DeMarre
Paul, Kanter, Jeremy
Derrick, Kanter

"Alec Burks came off the bench and changed the game tonight. He brought solid energy, he went to the basket as we knew he would but most importantly he added an element rebounding" - Locke

I though Corbin was great tonight.

Hayward was the player of the game. Just a great effort from the Hayster. He was all over the court, and couldn't miss his shots.

Burks blew that lay up, but I loved his game tonight. Idiots that say he isn't a decent defender aren't watching the games. He also PASSED the ball
very well. Oh suck it Alec haters. He was good tonight, and the commentators couldn't help but praise him.

I didn't hate Big Al's game tonight. I thought he passed it well, and played better team ball. Of course his defense was still meh though.

Favors played well. Loved that block in the 4th Qt.

Our bench outplayed the starters tonight. This is the future! A changing of the guard is here. Corbin please stick with it, this could save your job!
Since I've been blasting Corbin, I gotta give credit where credit is due. He definitely gave the bench players some burn...and it worked. But I'm left wondering if that wasn't due to the starters being gassed on the 2nd night of a back-to-back. Perhaps the rotation goes right back to where it was previously.

We need to start favors and Hayward the rest of the year. Close with them as well. How else do you learn and get better

Look what happened when Hayward facilitates instead of mo going 1 on 5

We also need strong minutes to enes and Alec

I'm sick of rent a players getting all the minutes

No. Ty still sucks. He should have rested Hayward and burks surrounding the 8 minute timeout then let both finish. Not just Hayward.

We need to start favors and Hayward the rest of the year. Close with them as well. How else do you learn and get better

No. Ty still sucks. He should have rested Hayward and burks surrounding the 8 minute timeout then let both finish. Not just Hayward.

we should have been playing burks, favors, hayward, and kanter alot more since the beginning of last year.

I don't care who starts. I just want Big Al and Sap broken up, Burks in the rotation, and if one of the young guns is hot leave him in(Corbin has been a mixed bag so far here).