What's new

Jazz vs. depleted Nuggets

There is no way you can blame the loss on Conley. There were plenty of other blame to go around. Out lack of rebounding kills us and the Jazz are soft and not as athletic as Denver. Why wasn't Clarkson in the game? DM should have had his butt on the bench and Clarkson should have been the game. Quin made a bad call on the review even though I thought it was a flop but that cost a timeout which we could have used to set up for a bette4r 3 pt shot. Tonight is the night the Jazz lost the 2 spot. Jazz are looking at a 4-6 seed.

That's a very difficult pass to make from outside the 3point line. And Rudy is not a great post up player, even against small players.

You're saying that Conley, one of the best point guards in the league, can't make that pass? LOL. Just throw the gawdammed ball in there! if Rudy can't catch it, that's on him.

No worries, we just have the Blazers, Rockets, Mavs, Heat, Spurs and Rockets ahead. We may become the first team to match a winning streak with a subsequent losing streak.:eek:

This is honestly one of the worst losses I've ever watched as a Jazz fan. Just absolutely inexcusable.

Yeah this was a game where I was never worried about losing, even when Denver kept cutting the lead with some runs. Then at one point in the 4th quarter the switch flipped and I knew we were losing that ****.

We just can't seem to find consistency right now. If the defense isn't s****ng the bed then it's the offense. If it's not the offense then it's turnovers. If it's not turnovers then it's a lack of hustle plays. If it's not a lack of hustle plays then it's players disappearing for whole games.

It's costing us very winnable games. We had a chance to win ALL 5 of these games that we've lost if we simply sucked a little less. Like we didn't even have to play anywhere near our best to win them. We just had to avoid laying the complete egg. And we can't seem to do that rn.

I keep saying it.... we ARE legit contenders. But holy s*** we need to start getting out of our own way.
You are being a little bias about the Jazz being able to win all five games. They got blown out in Portland and never did I think they were going to win the Houston game. At Denver they were in the game until Denver totally shut them down and went on a 25-1 run and then Jazz made it look close at the end.

No worries, we just have the Blazers, Rockets, Mavs, Heat, Spurs and Rockets ahead. We may become the first team to match a winning streak with a subsequent losing streak.:eek:
No worries, man I don't know what team you are watching. The Jazz could go into the break win a 9 game losing streak.

Conley had a good 1st quarter, that’s about it. He’s mainly been disruptive as for pace of the game and decision making.

Last season there was no talk of being contenders but the games were more enjoyable to watch. At least there was more effort.

Nah, he played well the whole game. Ran the offense and made some good passes. Rebounded well, got to the line, hit tough 3s (the one against Jokic on a switch was nasty). His last shot was bad though, really off-balance (unfortunately DM was not an option due to his ****** decision making)

Yeah, last year we would destroy teams with our defense. We were tougher too.

We lack identity. Are we iso? Ball moving? Gobert centered? Donovan?

We are all over the ****ing place and it's starting to hurt us. We have zero identity.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t think Conley is bad but the fit ain’t right. Donny, joe, and Rudy all consistently worse with Conley on the floor. With the exception of tonight, our defense is struggling and we send our best perimeter defender to the bench.

The offense isn't the real problem, but the defense is. Conley/Mitchell/Ingles/Bogey/Gobert isn't a lineup really capable of getting stops download the stretch. On our bench pieces, Clarkson, Niang and Bradley are non defenders, and O'Neale is 6'4", he's a 1-3 defender, not a 4. Simple and clear as that.

We may have stretches of games where we click and catch fire, but in reality there's too much more where we cannot defend for life's sake and the opposite team takes all the momentum for them

Nah, he played well the whole game. Ran the offense and made some good passes. Rebounded well, got to the line, hit tough 3s (the one against Jokic on a switch was nasty). His last shot was bad though, really off-balance (unfortunately DM was not an option due to his ****** decision making)

Yeah, last year we would destroy teams with our defense. We were tougher too.
Yeah man he played awesome, all star level if I may...

Why do we always seem to play like **** on the second night of a back to back but get our *** kicked when the other team is on the second night of a back to back?

And if the front office don't get their things right and ad a piece (or two) i can't really see we getting past a 1st round exit right now.