What's new

Jazz vs. Pels tonight

So I guess we can put the “can Conley throw lobs” concern to rest.

Watching my first game this season.....WOW!!!! Relative old timer here and this is without question the deepest Jazz team I've ever witnessed. And we've yet to have Exum and Mudiay available. And no question that this Pels team is going to the playoffs this season - very deep (and young) as well. I loved Faves and Rubio, but we won't miss em. Davis is punking on Faves and Conley is better than Rubio in every facet of the game. And O'neale has outplayed the boy wonder so far! This is going to be fun!

Watching my first game this season.....WOW!!!! Relative old timer here and this is without question the deepest Jazz team I've ever witnessed. And we've yet to have Exum and Mudiay available. And no question that this Pels team is going to the playoffs this season - very deep (and young) as well. I loved Faves and Rubio, but we won't miss em. Davis is punking on Faves and Conley is better than Rubio in every facet of the game. And O'neale has outplayed the boy wonder so far! This is going to be fun!

I agree that this team is good, but I would say that last years team had better depth but less talent.

But this is this season with a roster that has 1/2 of it filled with new dudes. So, yeah... pre-season

"Again... we had the fourth most turnovers last season and we're a slow-tempo team - you can say preseason over and over - it's not going to magically end once the season rolls around.