What's new

Jazzfanz 2021 Current draft signups

Don’t feel like it. Sorry.

I’d totally be down for an NFL all-time one though. Even if we only got eight participants.
I'd do that I know a little t more about the NFL than I do the NBA so that would be fun

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I checked out when my team with Kareem and Magic got voted out in the first round.

I checked out when my team with Kareem and Magic got voted out in the first round.
I take it you felt your team was better? I get it, been there before, remember having Hakeem Durant Davis and Nash and lost by 20 votes to a bunch of pre-80’s team, just have fun drafting. That’s the fun part. You’re a staple in this, this is your home, come home my boy!!

I take it you felt your team was better? I get it, been there before, remember having Hakeem Durant Davis and Nash and lost by 20 votes to a bunch of pre-80’s team, just have fun drafting. That’s the fun part. You’re a staple in this, this is your home, come home my boy!!
I know my team was better, haha .

Seriously, I am super busy and have lost interest, but have fun!

Ill probably play, let me see how many plans are going when its closer to starting. I was supposed to be traveling the rest of the month but I think due to some new outbreaks things are shut down for a few weeks.

Ill probably play, let me see how many plans are going when its closer to starting. I was supposed to be traveling the rest of the month but I think due to some new outbreaks things are shut down for a few weeks.
What does this even mean either your in or out, yes or no, or you can go the wes way, say your out then two hours later swear under your breath and say yes as if you’re playing hard to get.

What does this even mean either your in or out, yes or no, or you can go the wes way, say your out then two hours later swear under your breath and say yes as if you’re playing hard to get.
Okay, you put the pressure on. If you need a choice now, I'm out. Have fun y'all!