What's new

Jazzfanz BIG BOARD rankings ROUND 5

If all of these players were available who would you want The Jazz to pick?

• Al-Farouq Aminu

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cole Aldrich

• Ed Davis

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Ekpe Udoh

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Greg Monroe

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Hassan Whiteside

• Luke Babbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick Patterson

• Wesley Johnson

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • Xavier Henry

• Total voters
Wesley Johnson is the perfect 3 for this offense, and has all the tools to be a great defender and rebounder as well.

Aminu is going to be a better player in 3 years.

I think you might be right, I don't understand why Aminu is falling on the mock drafts and player rankings, maybe everyone is hoping for a c/pf. It would be really difficult to see Pistons and Clippers passing on Aminu, but if they lock in on bigs, maybe just maybe.....

I think you might be right, I don't understand why Aminu is falling on the mock drafts and player rankings, maybe everyone is hoping for a c/pf. It would be really difficult to see Pistons and Clippers passing on Aminu, but if they lock in on bigs, maybe just maybe.....

What skills does Aminu bring to the table?

Wow, I feel really stupid now. I wish I could get a fresh start on Jazzfanz where no one knows who I am.

Rebounding,Size,Athletic ability. His only weakness is his shooting, but he is supposedly making big strides in improving it.

Athletic ability isn't a skill. Size? Laughable? Dude has no game to play the 3 in the NBA imo (maybe on defense) and is undersized. Let some other team have fun with the Michael Beasley's of the world. And yes, I know he's a bit longer than MB but my point still stands. Rebounding. Okay, I'll give you that. Michael Beasley rebounded more in college than this guy but as an undersized 4/incompetent 3, how's that workin' out now?

Honestly, he could be a less frenetic AK minus the passing abilities. IMO, nothing special.