What's new

Jazzfanz Lotto Mock Draft: Pick #5

Who Will be the 5th Overall Pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont think Thibs signs off on that. Feel like this is either Dunn, Chriss, or Brown.
True. Thibs is a defensive minded coach and needs better defenders on his roster.

I'm not sure Thibs wants a project like Chriss.

Dunn strikes me as the type of guy he'd like: ready to contribute now, defensive minded, fiery spirit...

I guess I could see them going Hield though. Thibs was on the Bulls when they drafted McDermott, so it's not like he is opposed to 4 year offensive minded seniors.

He might like his chance of turning Brown into a better version of Jimmy Butler. He shaped him into the all-star he is today. I voted Chriss purely for the fun factor... imagine Rubio throwing lobs to Lavine, Wiggins, Chriss and Towns... that'd be a crazy fun team..

They do desperately need better outside shooting though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I voted for Poetl, but I had a brain fart and was meaning to put Sabonis who is not listed. So I really vote other. I think pairing Sabonis at PF with Big KAT at center would make Timberwolves as very strong team for the future.

I voted for Poetl, but I had a brain fart and was meaning to put Sabonis who is not listed. So I really vote other. I think pairing Sabonis at PF with Big KAT at center would make Timberwolves as very strong team for the future.

LMAO. You really think they are drafting Sabonis at 5? Do you run NBAdraft.net?

I do like the idea of Poetl/KAT though if they are going the more traditional 2 big approach and playing KAT as a PF ala early Tim Duncan.