• Justice Winslow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kristaps Porz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
I'm going to make a poll every 2 days for each draft pick. Jazzfanz will vote for which pick they THINK the teams will pick, not who they think should be picked. At the end we can compare our mock to professional mocks.

*Originally said every 2 days, but the draft is in about 30 ish days, so we will go faster when the outcome is super clear (like Towns leading by 27 votes).*

Draft Order:

1. T'Wolves - Karl Anthony Towns
2. Lakers - Jahlil Okafor
3. Sixers
4. Knicks
5. Magic
6. Kings
7. Nuggets
8. Pistons
9. Hornets
10. Heat
11. Pacers
12. Jazz
13. Suns
14. Thunder
15. Hawks
16. Celtics
17. Bucks
18. Rockets
19. Wizards
20. Raptors
21. Mavs
22. Bulls
23. Blazers
24. Cavs
25. Grizzlies
26. Spurs
27. Lakers
28. Celtics
29. Nets
30. Warriors

I wouldn't pass on Russell, but I think the 6ers might if they think he can run a team better (and if a ball dominant guy like MCW made them gunshy a bit)

*I didn't vote on the other two but do believe it will be that same order.

I think Philly wants a PG who can shoot it from the outside. MCW sucked in that regard and is probably at least part of why they decided to part ways with him. If they're building around the twin towers of Noel/Embiid, outside shooting is even more vital. Russell is a near elite shooter, Mudiay is mediocre at best.

I like that this is moving fast. If we keep doing two each day will we make it through all 60 picks before the draft?

I like that this is moving fast. If we keep doing two each day will we make it through all 60 picks before the draft?

Nah, just going to do 30. Just doing 2 a day on the ones that are obviously over. I would assume voting is going to get closer on later picks.

Nah, just going to do 30. Just doing 2 a day on the ones that are obviously over. I would assume voting is going to get closer on later picks.

Well past the top 4 you lose me (no great loss as past that I don't even kow everyones name).

I am most interested in who goes 12th according to the board.