23. Blazers
24. Cavs
25. Grizzlies
26. Spurs
27. Lakers
28. Celtics
29. Nets
30. Warriors

I voted Mudiay last ick and this pick would have been Russell but I am an uninformed hack and people that know more overturned me.

So Mudiay again.

Mudiay if the other three are off the board. Seems like mudiay could be like prime d will.

I think the one year in China hurts Mudiays draft prospects....Knicks go big with WCS.

I think Phil Jackson might view Justise Winslow at Scottie Pippen 2.0. Triangle needs a PG that can consistently shoot (Kerr, Paxson, Fisher) and Mudiay's outside shot is closer to Rondo than Fisher.

I think Phil Jackson might view Justise Winslow at Scottie Pippen 2.0. Triangle needs a PG that can consistently shoot (Kerr, Paxson, Fisher) and Mudiay's outside shot is closer to Rondo than Fisher.

I feel like they are going to take Winslow too, but still chose Mudiay. I think the pressure is too great to pass up on a guy who people seem to think has a lot of potential like Muiday.

I went with Winslow. I know the Knicks could use a PG and have Hardaway at SG & Anthony at SF but I just feel like Winslow will continue to wow.

I think NY trades this pick. If they keep it, I think they'll pass on Mudiay and even though it could be several guys here, I think I'll side with Mello and go WCS.

I'm going Winslow too. I think if Mudiay doesn't go to the 6ers he'll drop to the Kings.

I'll take Mudiay
He has been compared to Wall
And look what Wall has become
Wall is a legit top 10 player I think

Phil Jax smokes too much... He screws this up. Think he takes WCS or Winslow... I voted Winslow. He could also make a trade. I think Mudiay slips to #6 on draft day. Orlando takes Hezonja or Porzingis.

Mudiay, but won't be surprised Knicks put their foot in it and draft someone unexpected at #4

Kind of surprised we are so unanimously Mudiay.

Kind of the 1st pick I'm not 100% certain on. Feel like they could go anywhere with this pick from Hezonja, WCS, Mudiay, or Winslow.

I think WCS would be a great pick for them.

Return Melo, sign Caroll, draft WCS. You suddenly have some good defensive parts around Melo and probably make the Eastern playoffs.