• Justice Winslow

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Stanley Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (State in thread)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to go to Pick #6 when I get off work tomorrow.

If you havent voted yet, vote wisely. The fate of the Jazzfanz mock draft lies in your hands.

No biggie. We'all gonna just make our own right before the draft anyway. Since it's not public, I'm thinking about organizing a china vote. Please put the ghost of Yao Ming in the next poll. TIA

This is the pick that will start to really shape how the draft turns out as the first 4 picks seem pretty set in stone (with only the order left tbd), although you never know. This pick will be determined by whether ORL intends on bringing back Harris & what position they view Gordon as (3 or 4). I think there are 3 possibilities: Winslow, Hezonja, & Porzingis. I think Winslow is their type of prospect as he is a 2-way player, athletic, & has a good motor, but out of those 3 options is the worst fit due to their need for outside shooting. If they bring back Harris, I think the pick should be Porzingis as Gordon can play the 3 or the 4 & would give them line up flexibility. If they don't bring back Harris, I think the pick should be Hezonja as they need another scorer & Mario is 1 of the best in the draft. In the end tho, while I view Hezonja & Porzingis as better fits, I think Orlando stays true to who they are & Justise prevails.

Last edited:
I'm calling it now, Mudiay will slip if NY keeps their pick.

Mudiay will kill it in workouts. He's made for that type of setting - show off quickness, athleticism, movement... I will be shocked if he drops past 4.

Mudiay will kill it in workouts. He's made for that type of setting - show off quickness, athleticism, movement... I will be shocked if he drops past 4.

Good chance NY trades the pick, it which case it should be Mudiay. If they keep their pick, I believe they will pass on him. Only time will tell.