• Justice Winslow

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Stanley Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (State in thread)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda see Aaron Gordon being a 4 with how small the NBA is going these days, which makes me think they may lean Hezonja over Porzingis. Not really sure, but those two would be the most likely suspects.

Winslow on this team would give them a crazy good defense, but I think Porz would fit a bigger need.

I really, really like this Orlando team. I've always liked watching them since Penny, they're kinda my eastern team if such a thing is even allowed. Maybe Hezonja, but I think they'd prefer Winslow. That team would be really low on good shooters though, Porz and Hez could help that.

Kinda want them to pick Winslow just so I can see Payton, Oladipo, Winslow, and Gordon on the court at the same time. The athleticism and defense would be amazing, and their potential spacing problems would be hilarious.

I kinda see Aaron Gordon being a 4 with how small the NBA is going these days, which makes me think they may lean Hezonja over Porzingis. Not really sure, but those two would be the most likely suspects.

Good point, but a lot depends on Harris I think. If they keep Harris, I'd draft a post, if they don't, I'd take a wing.

I think this pick could come down to how they do in their individual workout with the teams. I think Winslow will kill it in work outs.

I think they take Winslow and don't look back. Perhaps the Duke run influenced me too much, but I think he's an all star in a few years.

Magic need a guy that can score with the ball in his hands AND shoot 3s. And I think Gordon is probably more disruptive/effective defending the 4 anyway. Mario.

I'm surprised Winslow is winning this vote, remember this is what we think will happen not what should happen. Will they really pick Winslow and have Gordon as their 4?

I think they see Gordon more as a four anyways and will likely take Winslow to give them lineup flexibility.

If they re-signed Harris you could go big:

Payton/Dipo, Winslow, Gordon, Harris, Vuc

Small:

Payton, Dipo, Winslow, Gordon, Vuc

and many things in between. They really really really need a wing that can shoot so I could see some appeal for Hezonja, but Winslow is my guess. Porzingis would be an interesting pick, but I think he might be too risky at 5.

I voted porzingis but I can see Winslow on that team. I think sactown is hoping they take Winslow be ause porzingis will be a nice fit next to cousins.

Going to go to Pick #6 when I get off work tomorrow.

If you havent voted yet, vote wisely. The fate of the Jazzfanz mock draft lies in your hands.