23. Blazers
24. Cavs
25. Grizzlies
26. Spurs
27. Lakers
28. Celtics
29. Nets
30. Warriors

Lol. I said Mario in my comment and wanted to choose him in the poll and then accidentally picked wcs in the poll

The Nuggets are one of the teams that spend the most on international scouting. Huge % of their draft picks(like... 65-75%) in recent years have been international prospects.

Mario wins, 7 to 2. Let's keep this thing rolling. GO GO GO!!

tough job for the Jazz predicting this draft....magic, Kings, nuggets right in a row. Anything can happen.

Also, tell me if Denver focuses so much energy on international scouting how did they miss Rudy?

I read that Denver views Galinari as a cornerstone to their rebuild. Justif Nuruk is also. It sounds like Lawson (2 yr/25 Mill) is as good as gone. And maybe Faried (4/50 mill) too.

They have a bunch of tradeable contracts. Interesting to see what goes down. I could see Orlando taking a player for Denver then trading when Denver takes WCS.

No way does Denver get these options on draft night. Jazzfanz overvalued Winslow I think.

Mods need to be quicker with the stickies.

OP needs to be quicker with the polls. This is the offseason dammit, it's not like we have all the time in the world to wait.