What's new

Jazzfanz Twitter Group Chat/Leaving JFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Yeah, this is what this board has devolved to. People who say one thing then completely backtrack the moment someone reputable and substantive makes a post.

Why don’t you try what I said and try to prove a point through discussion rather than getting upset and insulting multiple posters at a time.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Cy trying to equate calling someone a clown vs the type of insults he uses is exactly the problem he has. I’m pretty sure you try to hit deep with your insults like including things about Alabama to LoPo when he felt like he could share where he was from but you just use it to throw it in his face.

UtahJazz32

Banned
You named myself but how about the others on here that you have encouraged and fueled to follow your influence and behaviour? If you have to leave, do so with dignity and stop acting like the victim. The moderators were justified with their actions

One Brow

Yeah, this is what this board has devolved to. People who say one thing then completely backtrack the moment someone reputable and substantive makes a post.
Honestly, I don't think they are aware of it, and quite possibly can not be made to see it. Sometimes people are like that, and they won't change just because it upsets you.

Saint Cy of JFC

Honestly, I don't think they are aware of it, and quite possibly can not be made to see it. Sometimes people are like that, and they won't change just because it upsets you.
Ok, but I should be able to lob mild insults at their intelligence without getting infractions.

I know there is a line, but saying someone is a weasel or that they have limited brain power isn't the line. Especially in a forum that still allows the word BITCH to be typed.

LoPo

Banned
I bet all of this would have gone down fine if Cy could just own his actions from time to time. Instead, he just wants to blame everybody but himself and comes back from every ban guns blazing with insults.

To top it off, he created alternate accounts to continue his attacks. None of us is perfect, but cmon man. Don't be Draymond.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Saint Cy of JFC

I bet all of this would have gone down fine if Cy could just own his actions from time to time. Instead, he just wants to blame everybody but himself and comes back from every ban guns blazing with insults.

To top it off, he created alternate accounts to continue his attacks. None of us is perfect, but cmon man. Don't be Draymond.

You realize if I had created alt accounts and if those accounts were found, I would be banned for 6 months to a lifetime ban?

Y'all are obsessed with me. I read the board when I'm banned and it's sad that yall think about me so much that every poster you disagree with you start to have PTSD flashbacks about me ripping you to shreds on this forum.

I insult y'all. I own it. It's hard not to with how many alley-oops yall throw with your complete lack of basketball knowledge, your constant hypocrisy, and how often you contradict yourselves. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

LoPo

Banned
You realize if I had created alt accounts and if those accounts were found, I would be banned for 6 months to a lifetime ban?

Y'all are obsessed with me. I read the board when I'm banned and it's sad that yall think about me so much that every poster you disagree with you start to have PTSD flashbacks about me ripping you to shreds on this forum.
So you're saying you have never created an alternate account?

gomretat

I like Cy but the feeling isn’t mutual. He adds a lot of value to the board.
Cy does add a lot of value to the board. Agree or disagree, his reasoning is typically sound and grounded in reality. I have never been on the receiving end of one of his insults becauseI read a lot more than I post. Cy, just tone down the personal attacks but stick around and keep the debates going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.