What's new

Jazz's Remaining Schedule is the Easiest in the League

OKC nearly helped us out tonight against Phoenix. Would've been great but they fell just short of pulling it off.
I think at the end of the season we will want the 2nd seed anyway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So we might just get both LA teams in the 4 and 5 spots. That 2 seed would look pretty good then.
I think this will happen.
We will get the winner of mavs nuggets in round 2

The Lakers falling into the play-in went from scary possibility to most likely outcome.

Which means, assuming we finish 2nd (which is also the most likely outcome), we're looking at playing the Lakers in Round 1. Wow.
Poor Lakers. Would suck for them to have to play the best team in the nba in round 1

LeBron went down again. He's not going to be 100% in the playoffs. He's not a kid. Unless they just came out with the new ultra badass version of HGH+Steroids he's kind of ****ed.

AD is a pancake. He has a lower tolerance for pain than any professional athlete I've ever seen and I watched all the Boozer years.

You put all the weight of an LA playoffs run on ADs shoulders and he's gonna have two broken shoulders.

LeBron went down again. He's not going to be 100% in the playoffs. He's not a kid. Unless they just came out with the new ultra badass version of HGH+Steroids he's kind of ****ed.

AD is a pancake. He has a lower tolerance for pain than any professional athlete I've ever seen and I watched all the Boozer years.

You put all the weight of an LA playoffs run on ADs shoulders and he's gonna have two broken shoulders.

Also:

Lakers are a complete mess right now, but they should be someone else's problem in the playoffs. Lets see how long Lebron is out this time. Schroeder and he weren't really meshing anyway.

The Lakers could also end up 8th.

Jazz can still get to 53 wins by beating the Spurs again, Warriors, Kings, Rockets and Thunder. Then they just need 1 more win against either the Blazers or Nuggets.