What's new

Jazz's Remaining Schedule is the Easiest in the League

PHX in philly tonight, who are without Simmons and Harris. PHX is up 7 midway thru the 4th.

In their OT victory in Milwaukee, the Bucks were without Giannis in the extra period (cramping).

So they are sort of charmed right now. and they also look ****ing good. Anyone who is confident in the outcome of series against them is crazy

PHX in philly tonight, who are without Simmons and Harris. PHX is up 7 midway thru the 4th.

In their OT victory in Milwaukee, the Bucks were without Giannis in the extra period (cramping).

So they are sort of charmed right now. and they also look ****ing good. Anyone who is confident in the outcome of series against them is crazy
Teh suns r gon loose tuff schedule lol

Brown doubtful and Tatum questionable tomorrow for the Celtics. Seems like Phoenix gonna go 3-0 on this road trip.

And the Nets will be without Durant and Harden for their game as well.

They are definitely getting the right road trip at the right time. All we can do is play out as best as we can, but it wouldn't be a complete shock to me if the Suns overtook us as they've quite frankly looked better than us since the AS break.

Celtics up 18 on the Suns in the 3rd. Let’s hope it holds. Probably won’t, though.

Suns look spent. It isn't going to happen for them tonight. Hopefully they wear down even more. Chasing perfection takes a lot out of you. Glad we put them in that position.
They’ve cut it to 10.

Just need Boston to hold on and we'll be fine. Suns look tired and I can't blame them - they've played two straight nailbiters so far.

I like the Celtics commentary on the game.

Looks like Celtics will hang on. I swear if we lose one of these to the pesky timberwolves I’ll be so pissed. Phoenix should drop one of the games against ny or Brooklyn. Then if we can win the head to head it’ll basically be a wrap.