What's new

Jazz's upcoming schedule

yeah, what's up with Charlotte? I had no idea they'd be this good. I haven't watched them at all yet... anybody know who's making the biggest impacts? I know we'll need George B Hill for that one.

Just a smart ball team. Play good D, allergic to turnovers, solid on the glass. Clifford is the real deal on the bench. Kemba's leading the way, but MKG is back, and Cody Zeller's played pretty solid.

Charlotte hasn't played anyone with a winning record yet. Relatively easy schedule: Nets, Sixers, Heat, Bucks, Pacers. Well, except the Bucks are now 4-3.

20-7 is extremely optimistic. Jazz are already on pace for 51 wins right now being 5-3. 20-7 over the next 27 would put the Jazz at 58 win pace.

Because the schedule is easy. After that it gets tough and that win number would come down.

If we start Hill, Hood, Hayward, Favors and Rudy and the rest of our team is healthy too, including Burks, we are going to win like the Stockton/Malone Jazz. I am giddy right now. Gonna be such a fun season.

Our schedule is nice after a tough schedule to start. I am riding this choo choo train.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

We have just five road games against teams who made the playoffs last year during this stretch, and outside of GS, the rest are very winnable, including the Hornets and Heat on our current road trip.

raw

If I were predicting, though I tend to do better when it's broken into home/road streches. Ok, that's a lie, I probably don't really do better but it seems to feel more logical.

@Charlotte--L
@Orlando--W
@Miami-- W

Going 4-1 on this road trip would be amazing. While I'd like to see them sweep obviously dropping one isn't bad at all. Heck, I was happy with 3-2 at the start of it.

Memphis--W
Chicago--L

I think they can win both, but feel like Chicago seems to be a tough out. Maybe I'm wrong.

@Houston--W
@Denver--L

Similar teams. Utah always seems to win and lose in Denver once.

Denver--W
Atlanta--W

Denver doesn't seem to win here. Atlanta is a tough but very winnable game.

@Minnesota--W

It could be an iffy game but the Jazz's additions have made them the better team.

Houston--L
Miami--W
Denver--W

I think they can win all three pretty easily, but these kind of flukish losses happen a few times a year. Plus Houston isn't great but not horrid.

@LAL--W

The Lakers are tougher this year, but the Jazz should win.

Phoenix--W
Golden State--L
Sacramento--W
OKC--W
Dallas--W

You could be right here CL, but I don't know, I just flipped the OKC/GSW games. Any result wouldn't shock me, nor would two losses.

@Memphis-- W
@Golden State--L

Memphis seems mediocre this year, and the Jazz look like an ok road team.

Sacramento--W
Toronto--L

Same as you here.

@LAL-- W

I can see the Jazz dropping one of these two road games to the Lakers, but hey, maybe the Lakers will fall to relative earth by now.

Philly--W
Phoenix--W

Dropping either of these games would be a disgrace.

@Nets--W

The Nets aren't great but still. Although I imagine there are some more road games after this so who knows what their mind set will be. Still, it's the first of a probable 4-5 game road trip.

So yeah, I came up with 20-7 as well. Hopefully it's at least 17-10, which would put them at a 52 win pace.

So yeah, I came up with 20-7 as well. Hopefully it's at least 17-10, which would put them at a 52 win pace.

Again though, our stretch after this is so much tougher that we need to do better than simply 52 win pace on the easy part. I think my prediction, which according to someone here was 58 win pace, sounds about right, if we perform not quite as consistently great for a while thereafter.

After the election debacle this thread needs to be deleted and restarted by someone other than CL. Otherwise Hill and Hayward will probably die in an unfortunate hot tubbing accident.