What's new

Jeff Green will be..

I mean, JFC is a fairly small community. It got to a point where Niang wasnt being properly evaluated IMO, especially when he's a proven shooter.
I don't recall anyone saying he's a bad shooter. Most knocks on Niang are for poor defense and rebounding. Which are fully legit.

I don't think I posted anything about Green, but if I did I'm sure I'd be eating crow now as well. I though he'd be a great addition. Same with Davis to be honest. His awful play is really perplexing, and I hope he manages to right the ship. Though at least he seems like a non-disruptive presence who is a good locker room guy, even if he is stinking it up.

I'd say he's destined to play for the Jazz. He signed for two years, didn't he, and if you haven't seen his highlights, then you will see why he will be playing for the Jazz. The Jazz are going to have an abundance of riches at the guard position.
I've seen Tucker play but there aren't a lot of minutes to be had now.

I really fell for it lmao. He was so good in preseason.
Pre-season Jeff Green was basically poor man's Lebron... I was like holy **** this guy gonna be like our 3rd or 4th best player... I knew somewhere in my mind I shouldn't fall for it, but was so excited that logic flew out the window.

We didn't get Pre-Season Jeff, but thank heavens we didn't get Pre-Season Bojan… He's been the opposite from regular season to pre-season.

I don't think there's any shame to have thought Green would have been net positive.

Having said that l knew it was mistake from day one.