What's new

Jefferson and Millsap were fantasy beasts this year!

Jazz Punk Rocker

Contributor
I was reading an article about the MVPs of the fantasy basketball season...not sure this was ever brought up but Millsap and Jefferson were ranked 5th and 6th overall in Fantasy basketball. I don't know the last season any Jazz player (let alone 2) were in the top 6. I don't think AK or Deron ever did that and Stock and Malone might have a while ago. Only Durant, CP, Lebron, and Love were ahead of them which means Sap and Big Al were ahead of guys like Dirk, Westbrook, Gasol, Kobe, Wade. Of course it did help that Sap and Big Al didn't get injured this season since this is all based on totals. I can see both guys being top 10 picks next year as well. The only other guy on the Jazz in the top 100 was Hawyward at 60 (Harris was 102).

Big Al and Sap do have great fantasy games (whether or not you like their real game is another issue)...

78digitalfantasyart02-m281.jpg

I remember AK finished in the top 3 one year. Back when he did more than attempt to draw fouls....

What a relief. This means we can trade one of them for Anthony Davis now and keep the other to dominate FB-Ball leagues globally.