What's new

Jerami Grant traded to Denver

lol

Grant is a bonafide starter. Obviously he's going to spend a year behind Millsap, but they got their PFOTF for a late first round pick and he fits next to Jokic perfectly. It's anything but an overpay.

K but when he opts out next year and they want to retain him along with their other FA needs they may end up stretching themselves a little thin financially. It’s an okay move for them but people were acting like it was a home run.

Did you call the Lakers the deepest team in the league? Lebron, AD, Kuzma, Green and a bunch of guys that nobody else wanted is not the deepest team in the league.

Did you call the Lakers the deepest team in the league? Lebron, AD, Kuzma, Green and a bunch of guys that nobody else wanted is not the deepest team in the league.

Lakers are 12 guys deep.
1. Lebron
2. DAVIS
3. Cousins
4. Danny Green
5. Kyle Kuzma
6. Rajon Rondo
7. Jared Dudley
8. Javale McGee
9. Quinn Cook
10. Alex Caruso
11. KCP
12. Avery Bradley

With the exception of McGee, there isn’t one player who I wouldn’t want on Utah.

Denver will be tough but I think we are slightly better.

The West is the most even and open as I've seen it in awhile. Let's pray we are healthy and on fire when the playoffs roll around.

Lakers are 12 guys deep.
1. Lebron
2. DAVIS
3. Cousins
4. Danny Green
5. Kyle Kuzma
6. Rajon Rondo
7. Jared Dudley
8. Javale McGee
9. Quinn Cook
10. Alex Caruso
11. KCP
12. Avery Bradley

With the exception of McGee, there isn’t one player who I wouldn’t want on Utah.
I would want Lebron, Davis, Green and Kuzma. Caruso if he was very cheap, other than that I wouldn't want a single guy on that roster. Over the hill has beens in Rondo, dudley and Bradley, Not very good in KCp and Cook. And 2 guys that make their team worse while on the court in Cousins and McGee. The Jazz's 3rd best player is better than their 3rd and that continues all the way down the roster.

Reactions: RJF
K but when he opts out next year and they want to retain him along with their other FA needs they may end up stretching themselves a little thin financially. It’s an okay move for them but people were acting like it was a home run.

The same could be said for Mike Conley.

The Nuggets will be fine.