What's new

Jill Kelley

why is she so evil and going to hell?

yes id hit it

wow, apparently you haven't watched the news the last week. She's involved in the petraeus scandal.
She creates charities and steals from them. She stole 157k from a cancer charity she founded and spent it on lavish travel and gifts.
She's a socialite who likes throwing parties with stolen charity money. And I put this in the wrong section....sorry

wow, apparently you haven't watched the news the last week. She's involved in the petraeus scandal.
She creates charities and steals from them. She stole 157k from a cancer charity she founded and spent it on lavish travel and gifts.
She's a socialite who likes throwing parties with stolen charity money. And I put this in the wrong section....sorry

I do watch the news and the charity stuff is new to me. The rest of it so what. She sexts a general. OH noes!!! Only the charity stuff is truly horrible.

I do watch the news and the charity stuff is new to me. The rest of it so what. She sexts a general. OH noes!!! Only the charity stuff is truly horrible.
If that wasn't bad enough, she has allegations of stealing from the wounded warrior program which she also has involvement in.
Have you heard of her 911 tapes? she thinks shes extremely powerful because she banged the general. She tried to be a consulate and broker a deal with some koreans then when the korean consulate found out she wanted 80 mil for this deal, he called it off. She's a golddigger and cares nothing about people, all she cares about is $. Who else would start a cancer charity just to steal money? Lebanese Clam

This chick has Reality TV Show written all over her.

Actually she is a by-product of a growing problem in the military that former Secretary of Defense Roberts Gates tried to address and failed.

And that's in more and more circles Generals have become celebrities with out of control perks and pockets of groupies all over the country. This is more than likely the tip of the iceberg.