What's new

Jimmy Butler

I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Jimmy did KAT's woman, and he bitched to the owner that he wouldn't sign long-term unless he traded Jimmy -- and as we know KAT recently signed. This is why the owner has demanded that teams talk to him rather than Layden

No, I just got tagged in a thread I havent been following and I'm confused.

You never said anything was completely a hypothetical if we were running the wolves how we’d all be doing something different... there is not much to read into it.

I prolly should have gone with Cy will distract all the trade meetings with rumors about who’s smashing who.

Infection mentioning @LoPo was great... he would have 700 trade scenarios where we’d all roll our eyes... “Lopo Boston ain’t trading Tatum, Hayward and Horford for Butler and Dieng... I don’t care if the salaries line up”.

Did LoPo finally get run out of here? After how many months of being synonymous with "dumbdumb"?

The first and only thing Wolves would ask for is Donovan
And there's no way Jazz do that

sure they would have to ask but come on they know the Jazz are not going give him up so then they ask for Rudy which again they know is a gamble but they have to ask. It would have to be another package. Around draft picks and Thibbs would want Ingles.

Damn... Scott Layden's in the fire again!

Has this ever happened? Talk to me not to the GM???

OMG.

I think this is really just an attempt at playing good cop/bad cop. I could maybe believe that Thibs was going rogue but there's no way both Thibs and Layden are ignoring the owner and just doing what they want, and yet both still have jobs. I'm guessing Minny didn't like the offers they were getting, and decided to try and convince teams that they'd just keep him if the offers weren't better. It's not the first time a team has bluffed like this to try and motivate owners. Maybe Thibs told a particular GM to go and take a flying ****, and the owner decided it was a deal worth pursuing.

Anyway, like I said, kind of unbelievable that both Thibs and Layden are ignoring the owner to operate on their own.

Infection mentioning @LoPo was great... he would have 700 trade scenarios where we’d all roll our eyes... “Lopo Boston ain’t trading Tatum, Hayward and Horford for Butler and Dieng... I don’t care if the salaries line up”.

The pre-season is almost here with some of you douchebags already in mid-season choch form. I love when my trade ideas of the past get misrepresented, taken out of context and morphed into garbage like this.

Go Jazz fellas, Go Jazz.

The pre-season is almost here with some of you douchebags already in mid-season choch form. I love when my trade ideas of the past get misrepresented, taken out of context and morphed into garbage like this.

Go Jazz fellas, Go Jazz.
LoLPo

Go Jazz fellas, Go Jazz.

I mean Douchebag and choch is strong for a post that is clearly an exaggerated joke.