What's new

Joe Biden - 46th President!

Same, at minimum I thought he would at least be hilarious. Intentional and unintentional, and I was right. The guy is funny as ****. I can admit and accept that. At worst I thought he would destroy everything that is great about america. He didnt get that far no matter how hard he tried. Hopefully we can tread water for 4 years and maybe, just maybe, and adult will come to the table. But I'm not holding my breath.
You capitalize that A in 'Murica God dammit!

So all the Trump supporters seem to have gone silent.

Can you even imagine how much crowing they'd be doing if he had won?

So all the Trump supporters seem to have gone silent.

Can you even imagine how much crowing they'd be doing if he had won?
While I am glad Biden won, I'm not surprised.
If Biden had lost, I would be hiding right now.
It's just the nature of this election, I think. It was high-stakes, high-emotion for a lot of people.

Didn't know which thread to put this in but.... https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-trump-jr-spread-105723886.html

Trump and jr are accusing Pfizer of waiting until after the election to release the results of their covid trials. First off, more crying from the trumps. They are the most easily triggered snowflakes in need of safe space ever.
Second, lets just assume Trump is 100% correct on this one. I for one would be happy to no longer have a president that companies feel the need to withhold trial results from.
Trump also says that if Biden were currently the president then the vaccine wouldn't be ready for another 4 years. WTF? Does he think Biden actually would be part of the process of creating the vaccine or something? Man Trump is dumb.

I turned Brother Beck on this morning and his 10 min segment was about Reverend Wright and Obama. So totally talking about the most pressing and relevant issues of 2008... I mean 2020.

Trump is about to speak... anyone want to bet it's NOT going to be so he can give a concession speech?

spoiler alert: it's not a concession speech.

Summary? (Though he is predictable enough that I probably already know what he said)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
It was to talk about the COVID vaccine. Of course he spent more time talking about how he made it possible, how when pfizer said they were not part of his "Warp Speed" program they were wrong and were actually part of it. He slammed the governor of NY for not accepting whatever vaccine came out of the "Warp Speed" program until they were able to independently verify its safety and efficacy. He talked about how the mortality rate in the U.S. is super fantastic. He talked about how amazing the economy is right now. He talked about how we've got so many ventilators in the U.S. we're exporting them. No one who has needed a ventilator has gone without one.

At one point when he was saying that his administration would NOT have a nationwide lockdown he almost slipped and said something about the next administration but he caught it and just said that whatever happens his administration would not do a national lockdown.

Summary? (Though he is predictable enough that I probably already know what he said)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Tremendous this administration is tremendous. Best since abe lincoln. The China virus isn’t serious, don’t let it dominate you. We are making the last turn. Vaccines are on the way unless you’re a blue state.

Im not joking either, that’s what I caught From what little I saw.

Seeing Hannity and Palin whine about obama makes Biden’s win oh so much sweeter. It’s like 2008 all over again. Who needs to talk about the pandemic when you can talk about Obama, Rev Wright, and Moses?