What's new

john stockton speaks out against the covid policies

One of the most deadly Big Lies that emerged in the wake of the loss suffered by the populist leader, was that centered on the vaccines developed to deal with the coronavirus pandemic. In what may have been, in part, a calculated effort to further destabilize Americans, a segment of the fevered swamp of right wing conspiratorial paranoia claimed the vaccine itself posed the greatest danger.

As a tentacle of the broader Deep State mythos, this fear based lurch, which claimed to be combating fear, even as it succumbed to fear, was bound to increase the migration into alternative realities characteristic of the Rights’ irrationality.

And lead to further death, as it supported and was part of the general resistance to the state, as being the enemy of the people.

And so the early 21st century American mass psychosis continued, achieving its fluorescence as it saw itself facing both an illegitimate government and a plot for the control of people, disguised as an effort to defeat a pandemic.

As seen by some future historian....

John's snippet is him questioning the need for lockdowns. Somehow this was pasted into a video slamming vaccinations. I see a lot of snippets from doctors questioning certain actions or raising differing points of view that were pasted by a producer into a argument against vaccinations. I strongly suspect that many of the quotes were out of context and had nothing to do with the producer's position on vaccinations.

One of the most deadly Big Lies that emerged in the wake of the loss suffered by the populist leader, was that centered on the vaccines developed to deal with the coronavirus pandemic. In what may have been, in part, a calculated effort to further destabilize Americans, a segment of the fevered swamp of right wing conspiratorial paranoia claimed the vaccine itself posed the greatest danger.

As a tentacle of the broader Deep State mythos, this fear based lurch, which claimed to be combating fear, even as it succumbed to fear, was bound to increase the migration into alternative realities characteristic of the Rights’ irrationality.

And lead to further death, as it supported and was part of the general resistance to the state, as being the enemy of the people.

And so the early 21st century American mass psychosis continued, achieving its fluorescence as it saw itself facing both an illegitimate government and a plot for the control of people, disguised as an effort to defeat a pandemic.

As seen by some future historian....

That was quick....

Use the Google

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
They are driving the conspiracy. I mean seriously, how else do you explain the fact that every time you search for the data you get links to medical organizations and the CDC? They are all in on it! PULL YOUR HEADS OUT PEOPLE!!!

I personally don't think a single person in the entire world 100% knows everything about COVID 19. Nobody is 100% sure on the spread, prevention, the vaccine, short term effects, long term effects, etc.

Medical professionals are doing their best to protect and treat people. Politicians on all sides are doing what they do by manipulating whatever they can for whatever purpose they serve.

But due to the lack of 100% certainty on anything, opinions run rampant. I'm not going to judge people from afar because we really don't know everything. However, from up close, be as safe as possible around me and my loved ones. Why take a chance?

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

When Stockton used the line "I've done my research" he went down 5 pegs in my book. Good old Stock spent some free time and now knows more than the "experts."

The ****ing guy full on was an *** to his fans talking about his desire for privacy and he comes out with this trash publicly?

Malone was a sexual predator who intentionally hurt his fellow players and now it turns out Stockton is some sort of anti-vaxxer ****ing idiot.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

I rarely jump on JFC to comment much anymore but watch all your lovely antics from afar. Y'all are the greatest. That said besmirching the character of JS on the merits of this vid is ludicrous.

Not saying he 100% isn't saying questionable things about COVID but to say he's an anti-vaxxer based on this little snippet is clearly a massive leap of illogic.

The single most important thing to consider is the source. This is clearly a money-grab, play on folks fears, tell-one-truth-to-enable-ten-lies, harvest emails to make some cash campaign.

One of the most common tactics in these campaigns is to falsely utilize out of context quotes, make support from big personalities look real by tightrope-walking the fair use copyright and libel laws knowing that it is unlikely they'll get sued or if so that they're just on the edge of reasonable use to where they may be defensible, all while keeping assets in LLC or other protected holding organizations and quickly moving assets out of them so if sued they have very little to lose.

Before, I think Stock is a card carrying anti-vaxxer, I'm going to need a LOT more evidence than a grabbed snippet from a likely out of context quote where, like many people who support fighting the pandemic vigorously, do at times question aspects and inconsistencies about some aspects of lockdown policy. There is NOTHING in that one video snippet that suggests he is against vaccinations. None. Frustrated with some aspects of lockdown - who the hell hasn't been at times.

I signed up for the access with fake email, and the landing page confirms this. More fear and bait-and-switch marketing BS just smattering the landing page. I trust this like I trust a Putin press brief.

Don't smash the GOAT before reasonable evidence is presented. Love alls-ya-all and let's keep the ***-kickin goin with a win tonight at Denver!

Stock is anti vaxer?
tenor.gif

If you read up on the site they seem to be advocating "herd immunity" - protect the old and sickly and get to a infection rate of 70 - 80% as fast as possible and the virus will have nowhere to go and eventually die out. So pretty much what Sweden is or has been trying to do.

In all fairness to Stock "herd immunity" is not a crackpot idea - if that is in fact what he's talking about in his little 4 second snippet.

It also bears mentioning that, if I remember correctly, Stockton's parents/family were pub owners. So he may be inclined to be more empathetic towards the small business owners in the service industry that have been wiped out over the last 10 months.

On the other hand, Stock might have just gone ******* crazy over the last 5 years like millions of other white men over 55 in this country.

No such thing as anti-vaxxers stop parroting big pharms garbage. No one should be considered anti vax cause they question a corrupt paradigm
Suggesting that a mRNA vaccine can change you DNA is anti-vaxx. Suggesting that the vaccination industry it Promulgated by fear is anti-vaxx. Trying to connect the deaths of people for unrelated causes to vaccines is anti-vaxx.

Your are propagating deadly disinformation. Your behavior is vile and disgusting.

If you read up on the site they seem to be advocating "herd immunity" - protect the old and sickly and get to a infection rate of 70 - 80% as fast as possible and the virus will have nowhere to go and eventually die out. So pretty much what Sweden is or has been trying to do.

In all fairness to Stock "herd immunity" is not a crackpot idea - if that is in fact what he's talking about in his little 4 second snippet.

It also bears mentioning that, if I remember correctly, Stockton's parents/family were pub owners. So he may be inclined to be more empathetic towards the small business owners in the service industry that have been wiped out over the last 10 months.

On the other hand, Stock might have just gone ******* crazy over the last 5 years like millions of other white men over 55 in this country.
Herd immunity only comes from a robust vaccination program, but I agree with the rest of your post.