What's new

Game Thread Jul 18, 2024 08:00pm: Clippers Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-18-24

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Utah Jazz Game Day
NBA-TV

Cox Pavilion
Las Vegas, NV
Jul 18, 2024 08:00PM MT

I do hope they actually play the core guys, but I feel like they may rest them because of the B2B and them already having so many games under their belt.

this will be the Kenny game. He will finally get loose and help us get to the final four.

We don't really have a chance at final 4 though do we? We are 2-1 with a negative differential and 5 3-0 teams that have 10+ positive point differentials
Its a long shot but at least we play one of those 3-0 teams so big enough win can guarantee that we leapfrog them.

We don't really have a chance at final 4 though do we? We are 2-1 with a negative differential and 5 3-0 teams that have 10+ positive point differentials
It's only a -1. 4 of the teams have pretty crazy positive differentials tho. So yeah, probably not unless they absolutely blast the Clippers by at least 25?

Filipowski better play tonight. All that I missed so far in both summer leagues is the very first minutes of the Mavs game and the last one and apparently that was the only two occasions when he played good. So now I read all those people praising him and could not believe them because I saw a lot of Flip and he was spectacularly terrible every time.

I want to see "good Filipowski" to believe that he is real and not a mythical creature like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster.

Filipowski better play tonight. All that I missed so far in both summer leagues is the very first minutes of the Mavs game and the last one and apparently that was the only two occasions when he played good. So now I read all those people praising him and could not believe them because I saw a lot of Flip and he was spectacularly terrible every time.

I want to see "good Filipowski" to believe that he is real and not a mythical creature like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster.
He has been good all SL....

Overtime? ****!

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Back