What's new

Game Thread Jul 30, 2020: Utah Jazz vs New Orleans Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 07-30-20

Im just curious what did TB did that was good tonight? I thought he was absolutely terrible. He allowed at least 4 offensive rebounds standing around and offered nothing on offense.
He gave up one offensive rebound on a badly missed free throw. He wasn’t bad on defense. Had two blocks but they called one a goaltend... I was pissed... it wasn’t even close to a goaltend.
He had a sequence where he basically got like 3 extra possessions and finished it off. He was fine but he’s not good enough to anchor a defense with 3 bad defenders out there.

I’ve been in Niang’s corner, but that was a serious turd out there
Look we all know I love the guy... holy **** he was bad and I swear to you he shoots like 30% from three in non-garbage time. He has to be at 40% to be playable

I’ve been in Niang’s corner, but that was a serious turd out there
It's understandable with the Covid 19 thing that a shooter lost his touch. Nobody's talking about it, but he actually played some decent D on Williamson causing him to throw the ball out of bounds at one stage.

Anyone who was ever talking about trading Royce please identify yourself so I can put you on ignore... not even about tonight’s game, who the hell thinks trading that guy is good for us in any way. To move up the draft? GTFOH

We need one more Royce not one less Royce.
Can play multiple positions, in his prime, 3 and D, great chemistry guy, tough (something we desperately need) and on a good contact.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's a better Zach Randolph. He's a bucket, he's exciting, and he's unique, but will he be more than just a score first big? Doesn't seem like a comprehensive player.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
A better Zach Randolph is an annual all star and he is a 19 (?) year old rookie.

Quite a compliment from you tbh.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Best news ever! I hope all those idiots never watch another NBA game. Maybe they can get together for a trump rally without masks and let natural selection take its course (takes a swig of Mac & Jack's).

is your flag like synonymous with the military or something ?