What's new

Game Thread Jul 30, 2020: Utah Jazz vs New Orleans Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 07-30-20

Kristen looks kinda sweaty. I bet the ac isn't on in the delta center.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Run a business and then realise say 20% of your customers wont come back. That's going to hurt.
20%??? Oh, my God. I am laughing my *** off.

You know when it all started with Kaepernick people said the same thing. NFL will lose massive amount of fans. Uhhh, "Sunday Night Football" was still the number 1 TV show in America.

Do you honestly realize what 20% is? It is one out of five. You are saying for every five people that watch NBA, one will no longer. So a 20,000 seat arena will lose 4,000 fans nightly. 20%? You really didn't think that number through, did you?

20%??? Oh, my God. I am laughing my *** off.

You know when it all started with Kaepernick people said the same thing. NFL will lose massive amount of fans. Uhhh, "Sunday Night Football" was still the number 1 TV show in America.

Do you honestly realize what 20% is? It is one out of five. You are saying for every five people that watch NBA, one will no longer. So a 20,000 seat arena will lose 4,000 fans nightly. 20%? You really didn't think that number through, did you?
The NFL took a huge hit in ratings. Maybe Google it before you make a stupid comment.