What's new

Game Thread Jul 30, 2020: Utah Jazz vs New Orleans Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 07-30-20

why these ppl seem to be insistent that it's disrespecting the people that served more than anything else ?
Because they want a way to continue to be racist without having to admit to themselves that they are and that they are actively contributing to racial injustice by convincing themselves that why they don't need to think about the message is because the message is anti military when it isn't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Fun game towards the end, but sheesh, take care of the ****ing ball.

Still was really happy to see them win and happy to watch a Jazz game in general

I really wanted Bradley to shine and was more up on him than a lot of people.

He just isn't good enough or consistent enough on offense to justify his laughable defense.

We tried, and its clear it's not working. Time to upgrade. Hes a really obviously weak spot in the rotation.
Both Davis and Bradley ended up being duds for us.

It was great to win, I really appreciated feeling the emotions of the rollercoaster, close game at the end and the joy of victory after those four miserable months.

Royce played a hell of a game, but geez he gave Ingram WAY too much space on that last shot.

I did too then I read a Locke tweet that stated Ingram is now 1 for 15 and 0 for 7 from 3 in the last minute of the game and the point differential is within 5.

That's Paul Georgian.

Despite the turnovers and poor shooting for most of the game, and we still win. Nice. My prediction of a heavy load for Clarkson proved to be true. He may be a little trigger-happy, but that is exactly what we need. Also, I didn't realize how well Conley played until I saw the box score; good for him to get a little bit of a rhythm. Overall, there was a nice spread of production from the starting unit. However, sans Clarkson, there was literally no bench production. That has to pick up.

Outside of Niang I felt like everyone gave us something. DM and Rudy looked good. We got a lot of good shots we missed. Defense was mostly solid.

now let’s get Brantley some minutes. We need that big wing or athletic big defender and he’s the best chance we got right now.

it numbs the brain why they don’t at least try it out.

I just don't agree with BLM (the organization) or whatever you want to label them as. I wish more people would go away from what they really want and stand for.

I've heard some rumors about "what they really stand for" from some pretty racist sources. I'd really like to hear a sober criticism based on evidence. Are you up for that?

I messed up the time zone and joined just as the first half ended. Watching only the second half was an experience.

Two games behind the Clippers and they play the desperate Pelicans next. Would be good to stay in contention. But I also want to experiment with some lineups, the bench is just way too trash right now.

Jazz shot 23% from 3 and still won. Starters+JC got buckets inside and we made our free throws. The play of the game I'll remember is DM45 baseball pass to Clarkson who hit Royce for the 3

the clarkson assist to Gobzilla around 4:55 mark is for @LoPo and all his other haters

Last edited by a moderator: