What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

I think the Clippers even the series tomorrow night and Mike returns for game 5.

I wish I felt more optimistic, I just have a hard time seeing us winning this one. I feel better about our chances back home for game 5.

Bogey need to make his 3s, Mitchell was able to break the trap but we missed a lot of open shots. He was 1/5

Clarkson need to drive more, let PG do more work on defense. PG and kawhi guarding 6MOY says a lot about what he can do.

Kawhi and PG had 5 assist each while mitchell have 4 and jc 3. Joe need to be more involved.

Let clippers savor the win and be confident for tomorrow we slay them.

We got this!

I wonder which zone will we see tonight. I think if we come out with the defensive intensity and force them to defend in rotation we will win this one. In zone they just block paths and never fully commit to help so we need better body movement from everyone.

I'm interested to see Quin's adjustments on offense. I think if we play four quarters of tough defense instead of just one or two we'll have a shot at it. They can't let PG get comfortable early. I really hope Don is feeling a bit better and can avoid seriously aggravating whatever injury(s) it is he's dealing with.

I'm interested to see Quin's adjustments on offense. I think if we play four quarters of tough defense instead of just one or two we'll have a shot at it. They can't let PG get comfortable early. I really hope Don is feeling a bit better and can avoid seriously aggravating whatever injury(s) it is he's dealing with.
If Mitchell is playing hurt and Conley's hamstring is being held together with bubblegum I'm gonna be real sad.

I feel unusually comfortable proclaiming that whoever wins tonight’s game wins the series.
If it's Utah, I can absolutely see why you'd say that but I'm nowhere near thinking LAC becomes the favorite if they win tonight. If they do win tonight, tho, I'd say whoever wins game five is likely to win the series.

I'm not sure what to think. I was not fully expecting a win Saturday, but I didn't expect the Jazz to look as bad as they did. Regardless, this series has once again made me think the Jazz' ceiling just may be the semifinals. I really hope that isn't the case but that doubt has crept back in.

Still, I think they can win tonight.

If it's Utah, I can absolutely see why you'd say that but I'm nowhere near thinking LAC becomes the favorite if they win tonight. If they do win tonight, tho, I'd say whoever wins game five is likely to win the series.

I'm not sure what to think. I was not fully expecting a win Saturday, but I didn't expect the Jazz to look as bad as they did. Regardless, this series has once again made me think the Jazz' ceiling just may be the semifinals. I really hope that isn't the case but that doubt has crept back in.

Still, I think they can win tonight.
They can win. If Spida’s ok they have a shot. Game threes and game sevens on the road in the playoffs are the toughest. In some ways I think losing that bad last game makes them mad. They’ll be more aggressive and LA won’t shoot as well from three. No way they shoot over 50% from three.

If Donovan or Mike isn’t healthy this game I say sit them, take an L and both play game 5. It’s now or never this is our best chance to win a championship. Right now.