What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Playing basically zero D. No signs of offensive sets at all. Just look like a beaten team.

Sean

This is what happens when your head coach is a mediocre playoff coach.

This is exactly what I feared when I kept pointing this out and getting lambasted for it. The Jazz has been no-shows in too many important playoff games under Quin - especially in the semifinals.

reignman40

Adjustments are overrated. But I haven’t seen a Quin team come out and literally let the exact same thing happen to them again. He had no ideas?

Mitchell is 70% at best, and is being asked to do everything. This is just not gonna work. It would really suck to go down and never once see Conley…
2019 playoffs against the Rockets ring a bell?

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

fallenchicken

Adjustments are overrated. But I haven’t seen a Quin team come out and literally let the exact same thing happen to them again. He had no ideas?

Mitchell is 70% at best, and is being asked to do everything. This is just not gonna work. It would really suck to go down and never once see Conley…
Yeah man but what's he going to do. Without Conley we have nothing to mix it up with. If Conley were playing it would help mitchell more than anything. There is way too much burden on him and the clippers can just stop him to stop the jazz. It's a rerun of the Mavs series all of a sudden.