What's new

Just thought I'd warn you.

jazzfan1971

It seems every time a guy like Hayward signs a big offer sheet as a free agent, the next day they come out and say something stupid that riles up the home team. Personally, I think it's part of the contract negotiations. "We'll give you a max offer, but, you've got to do your part. You've got to come out and say you hope the Jazz let you go, that you want to be a Bobcat, and you are more comfortable with the situation in Charlotte."

something like that.

So, all you folks wiggin on Gordon's contract, just be ready. He's about to add some insult to injury tomorrow. I can about guarantee it.

(don't worry though, it's probably just mandatory lip service)

7688912dfc8633086b96a09977deed55.jpg

Gotta believe that players that are considered average to above average will no longer be signing extensions anymore.

Can guarantee we won't be able to extend Burks and Kanter. Gotta wonder what Favs thinks or if he just doesn't care and doesn't want the pressure of a max deal. Hayward won't live up to this contract. Going to be sad to watch.

Still in disbelief that 41% FG, 31% 3-pt, 16 PER, below average defender = max deal.

What's happening to this league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkf