What's new

Just to prove Utah hates the Lakers more....

Man I ****ing HATE Fisher. I hope the Lakers don't re-sign him. I'd love to see him backing up Gordon on the Clippers. After all, where else can Fisher play?

And Artest, **** that frontrunner.

Here's hoping Odom fails another drug test and gets Walter Ray'd.

Yankees in the fall now the Fakers again. Good year to be a frontrunner.

We can thank Stern. No Gasol, no chance at an NBA Ring let alone 2 out of the last 3 years.

Celtics had 2 solid chances and plenty of opportunities. They just choked this away. Kobe had a piss-poor offensive night and yet the Lakers win.
2 games in this series, Ray Allen has pulled a John Starks-like performance. I know they missed Perkins badly but Bynum was'nt a factor for the Lakers either. You have to love how headcases like Vujacic, Artest hit the big shots for the Lakers just when it matters. This would very tough for the Celtics to digest

Celtics had 2 solid chances and plenty of opportunities. They just choked this away. Kobe had a piss-poor offensive night and yet the Lakers win.
2 games in this series, Ray Allen has pulled a John Starks-like performance. I know they missed Perkins badly but Bynum was'nt a factor for the Lakers either. You have to love how headcases like Vujacic, Artest hit the big shots for the Lakers just when it matters. This would very tough for the Celtics to digest

37>17 says it all. This game is rigged. Oh well, next year we will see the Lakers and Bulls(LeBron) in the finals. YAY!