What's new

Kanter = 20/10 MACHINE

I like both Kanter and Favors, but Kanter is a better team player while Favors sometimes fail to make team plays and pass to the empty man. Once he learns how to contribute to the team better and pass at the right time to the open men, it will be better for him, for Kanter and all the team.

If Kanter got 40 minutes this season, he'd be lucky to average 12 points (though he might grab 15 boards.) His offensive game is light years away from being able to average 20. This is not a knock on him. But you literally can't throw the ball in the post to him and expect anything to happen. He's not going to average 20 points for several years. I'd guess year 4, maybe year 3 if he makes incredible jumps. I'm not even sure he'll ever average 20, but he's so young that there's no telling what he'll eventually do.

If Kanter got 40 minutes this season, he'd be lucky to average 12 points His offensive game is light years away from being able to average 20. This is not a knock on him. But you literally can't throw the ball in the post to him and expect anything to happen.

all that is incorrect.

Last edited: