What's new

Kelly Olynyk Hype & Appreciation Thread

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
What possible reason would I have to spend time with that arsehole? I would sooner suck the rotting toes off a leper before letting that repulsive cretin foul my day.
**** no !!! and see his hairy back and multiple birth defects ???
You guys could sit around after work one day over a pint and talk about the Bledisloe Cup .. you know .. how you could improve the team and not to lose to the All Blacks yet again!!!!!

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
You guys could sit around after work one day over a pint and talk about the Bledisloe Cup .. you know .. how you could improve the team and not to lose to the All Blacks yet again!!!!!

We could talk about how the Socceroos put 2 past your hapless All Whites today?

All whites? Is that cause they always wave the white flag of surrender?

Fine Kiwi tradition that, now crawl back into your box before I send a Frenchman round with a limpet mine and we have Rainbow Warrior 3: ONE LOVE goes down with the ship.

Hax0rs

Banned
Kelly,

I appreciate you my white brother, welcome to Zion. Here you dont have to worry about your white grandma getting the knockout game played against her, the white boys do the knocking out here.

Its like Wakanda, only white and real. In fact, whenever we see each other at Best Buys, we yell out "Whitekanda forever"!

Last edited:

Douchebag K

We could talk about how the Socceroos put 2 past your hapless All Whites today?

All whites? Is that cause they always wave the white flag of surrender?

Fine Kiwi tradition that, now crawl back into your box before I send a Frenchman round with a limpet mine and we have Rainbow Warrior 3: ONE LOVE goes down with the ship.

lololol gold dude ..