What's new

Kelly Olynyk Hype & Appreciation Thread

What possible reason would I have to spend time with that arsehole? I would sooner suck the rotting toes off a leper before letting that repulsive cretin foul my day.
**** no !!! and see his hairy back and multiple birth defects ???
You guys could sit around after work one day over a pint and talk about the Bledisloe Cup .. you know .. how you could improve the team and not to lose to the All Blacks yet again!!!!!

You guys could sit around after work one day over a pint and talk about the Bledisloe Cup .. you know .. how you could improve the team and not to lose to the All Blacks yet again!!!!!

We could talk about how the Socceroos put 2 past your hapless All Whites today?

All whites? Is that cause they always wave the white flag of surrender?

Fine Kiwi tradition that, now crawl back into your box before I send a Frenchman round with a limpet mine and we have Rainbow Warrior 3: ONE LOVE goes down with the ship.

We could talk about how the Socceroos put 2 past your hapless All Whites today?

All whites? Is that cause they always wave the white flag of surrender?

Fine Kiwi tradition that, now crawl back into your box before I send a Frenchman round with a limpet mine and we have Rainbow Warrior 3: ONE LOVE goes down with the ship.

lololol gold dude ..

Time to bump this thread.

I personally wouldn't want to see Kelly traded. I really think he has been really good in his role. Opposing teams' supporters would ovewhelmingly like to see Kelly on their teams based on how he has performed here. He brings such a combination of skills to Jazz that it will be very difficult to replace.

I know he doesn't fit Jazz's time line in longer run but to carry the team to first PO-experiences, I think Kelly should remain on this team. Without any further knowledge, I feel like he has a seriously positive vibe in the locker room also.

Time to bump this thread.

I personally wouldn't want to see Kelly traded. I really think he has been really good in his role. Opposing teams' supporters would ovewhelmingly like to see Kelly on their teams based on how he has performed here. He brings such a combination of skills to Jazz that it will be very difficult to replace.

I know he doesn't fit Jazz's time line in longer run but to carry the team to first PO-experiences, I think Kelly should remain on this team. Without any further knowledge, I feel like he has a seriously positive vibe in the locker room also.
He is a really great fit on this team. Unless we get an offer for a legit player or enough picks/high enough pick to knock our socks off hold on to him.