What's new

Kelly Olynyk Hype & Appreciation Thread

i cannot cheer for Olynyk. He's the ugliest mofo to ever play NBA HIs stupid little beard needs to get ripped off his ugly face. He looks like an early Mormon pioneer so prob fitting he's in SLC but my goodness

You love his whispy hipster look and im sure you'd drop your strides and present yourself to him at the first opportunity. Such is your love for useless, pale, kale eating arseholes

I on the other hand despise this ************, and hope he gets beaten to death with an 18 inch black rubber dildo.

C'mon, now. This man is downright pretty compared to Ben Handlogten and Gheorghe Mureșan.

Honestly, Olynyk doesn't even sniff Olden Polynice on the ugly chart.

I'm not going to lie, I have always hoped we never got Olynyk because he is hard to look at.

But Sam Cassel is the ugliest NBA player of all time AND a Rocket, sooooo. . .

You love his whispy hipster look and im sure you'd drop your strides and present yourself to him at the first opportunity. Such is your love for useless, pale, kale eating arseholes

I on the other hand despise this ************, and hope he gets beaten to death with an 18 inch black rubber dildo.

pure and utter projection you pioneer toothless hick loving pale kale eating hairy backed arsehole

C'mon, now. This man is downright pretty compared to Ben Handlogten and Gheorghe Mureșan.

Honestly, Olynyk doesn't even sniff Olden Polynice on the ugly chart.

I'm not going to lie, I have always hoped we never got Olynyk because he is hard to look at.

But Sam Cassel is the ugliest NBA player of all time AND a Rocket, sooooo. . .

...have you seen Gheorghe Mureșan? Sam Cassell looks like a bug-eyed alien, yes, but no one tops Mureșan.

I guess we need a definitive list, and a poll.
Lmao. I’m Going to end this conversation right now…….

Chris Kaman enough said!! Idiots how could you forget him??

I appreciate the effort guys, I really do. Reggie Miller and Chris Kaman are noble recommendations, but alas they are 2nd-tier on the bashed-face/misshapen-skull hierarchy.

My Top Ten:

1. Gheorghe Mureșan
2. Ben Handlogten
3. Michael Ruffin
4. Zaza Pachulia
5. Troy Murphy
6. Scottie Pippen
7. Dennis Rodman
8. Dennis Johnson
9. Popeye Jones
10. Luis Scola

It was Nick van Exel for me. Dude’s the only man on the planet who looks like both Lilo AND Stitch at the same time.