What's new

Knicks targeting Jazz point guard?

Gallinari's one of the worst defenders in the league. I'm not saying I'd turn down that trade. I'm just saying. Having said that, I'd rather get Wilson Chandler or a pick out of it.

Wow, I didn't think that Price had any value except as a throw in. I seriously doubt he comes back after the lock-out, so go ahead and trade him to NY then he can sign with Chicago.

price/elson for randolph, done!

of course they'd say no but i wonder what randolph's value is now these days...

After the performance by Hayward last night I am not sure the Jazz will trade for a wing player. I am sure KOC will want to make sure he gets some minutes going forward and they probably won't want to risk that by trading for a wing player.

at the same time why trade Price for a PF when Millsap and Jefferson are playing those minutes. and why trade for a Center when Jefferson and Okur are playing those minutes.

It doesn't make much sense to me. And trading him for a 2nd round pick than having to resign a back up PG? doesn't make sense either and really doesn't save much money.

I don't see the Jazz making a trade unless it has AK involved in it to free up playing time for Hayward.

Off the top of my head.
https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2c2dud7

D-Will - Watson - D-League Scrub
Bell - Azubuike
Hayward - Miles - Evans
Millsap - Randolph
Jefferson - Okur - Elson - Fesenko

Try to get Eddy Curry to accept a buyout (Insurance is covering most of his salary according to reports).

We would be taking a risk with Azubuike (reports say he isn't ready to play yet). But getting Randolph and 3 Million dollars in cap space (Which could mean 6 Million because of Luxury tax). Along with the saved money with Eddy Curry's contract (Insurance and buyout). Might be enough to make KOC do it. I personally think AK is overrated in the Jazz system.

I would love to get Wilson Chandler but the Knicks won't trade him. And I don't want Gallinari.

Gallinari's one of the worst defenders in the league. I'm not saying I'd turn down that trade. I'm just saying. Having said that, I'd rather get Wilson Chandler or a pick out of it.

I also would rather have so much versatile and athletic Wilson Chandler but Knicks do not give up him even in a trade that might get them Carmelo. Denver insists on adding Chandler in additions list.

I really dont think we should trade either. But we will probably send Ronnie somewhere for cap relief.

honestly that doesn't make much sense to me. And I highly doubt they trade Price for cap relief. His salary is too cheap and he isn't worth a 1st round pick to any team. Jazz always carry 3 point guards so we wouldn't be gaining anything.

I would trade him for a early 2nd round pick. But most young teams don't want him. Only playoff teams would want price.

Amare for AJ, Millsap, and both backup PGs thrown in for free. I wouldn't give a damn if we didn't even make the playoffs if I could watch Amare play for the Jazz every game.